Little Things You Hate

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I have both at once i.e.

When one's body insists that one must defecate 1min before one has to leave when kitted up and just about to go on the long ride (30km) to work!
All this talk about defecating has made me jealous of you all!

LTIH the side effect caused by the intake of a large amount of painkillers. 5 days and counting :(

Last edited:

LJohn

Likes Dirt
That's the first time I've ever heard that. I thought Canberra was the place to be?
Perth's hardcore scene is booming for sure. There is some quality music being put out. That said, any band with a few bucks can get studio time and a 'release' over here. But with quantity usually comes some quality, and in music, a few gems and a lot of rubbish is better than no gems.

I tend to think most hardcore bands sound pretty much alike here. Some are unique and brilliant for it. Others are just 5 pieces with scream, scream, pinch harmonic, breakdown, breakdown, breakdown, chorus, breakdown, chorus breakdown music.

As a Queenslander at heart living in Perth, I can say all that has been said is true. Perth is a substantially different place to the East coast cities. It's been a while now but I can't ever remember the rest of Australia giving much of a damn about Perth's goings on. It's the same from this side. The traffic is atrocious, the infrastructure is poor, large civil projects generally seem poorly managed and thought out and it's packed full of fluoro douchebags cashing in on FIFO mining jobs.

That said, it has some of the greatest people I've ever met. The cycling scene is booming despite the drivers being the most impatient I've seen anywhere. Ever. Everything is approximately six million kilometres from everything else but there are some damn nice places in between (and some downright scum pools). So I like living in Perth. But damn they could benefit from knowing what the hell Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne are actually like.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
That's the first time I've ever heard that. I thought Canberra was the place to be?
Without fail every weekend was packed with gigs to see. Sundays at HQ were the place to be :) If one isn't into HC than i can see how it's all the same, but there really are so many sub-genres.
Depends on what you like really, but since moving to Syd 2ish years ago we've been to 2 hardcore gig. And that was to see 2 Perth bands on tour. It's not for lack of trying, the venues/bands/managers just don't seem to put out the same amount of flyers or something.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Walking behind someone who's walking ever so slightly slower, and eventually getting awkwardly close but not walking quick enough to do a legitimate overtake. And then being looked back at like you have ideas of abduction when really you're just trying to get to your destination at a slightly quicker pace than them.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Walking behind someone who's walking ever so slightly slower, and eventually getting awkwardly close but not walking quick enough to do a legitimate overtake. And then being looked back at like you have ideas of abduction when really you're just trying to get to your destination at a slightly quicker pace than them.
Agreed! My steps are bigger than the average Joe so I get this a lot. I usually cross the street when practical and if anyone remembers the movie Malcolm then they'll know how I feel!

I hate the prospect of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in the last Batman movie coming out soon. I don't rate her as anything other than a teeny bopper bride to be librarian kind of actress but she may surprise.............I do however dig the costume.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Youtube adds. Any one think in the last few weeks they have gone full retard? Every video I click on these days seems to have a 30sec add at the start that I can't skip. DIAF.

Pegasus

Likes Dirt

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I hate the prospect of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in the last Batman movie coming out soon. I don't rate her as anything other than a teeny bopper bride to be librarian kind of actress but she may surprise.............I do however dig the costume.
Heath Ledger was just some pretty boy teen heart-throb who normally starred in fluff like '10 things I hate about you', before Chris Nolan got a hold of him and turned him into the Joker.

Now he's dead!

JPG

Likes Bikes
Heath Ledger was just some pretty boy teen heart-throb who normally starred in fluff like '10 things I hate about you', before Chris Nolan got a hold of him and turned him into the Joker.

Now he's dead!

Two Hands not ranking PINT ???

MK Olsen was his downfall - she's the female equivalent of Damien Thorn - those eyes are pure evil I tell's ya !!

-P

rotorub

Likes Dirt
Agreed! My steps are bigger than the average Joe so I get this a lot. I usually cross the street when practical and if anyone remembers the movie Malcolm then they'll know how I feel!

Have you seen love and other drugs and rachele getting married? starting to veer away from the "teeny bopper bride to be librarian kind of actress" lets see how she goes I hate that sse picked a DC comics Character moovie to star in. Marvel Characters/moovies have more Cred.

However as a Marvel fan I have ...um..... er..... enjoyed the Christian Bale era Batmans!