4. S

Commencal Supreme DH V4

I'd ride it
  5. S

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoKsZ1EA9iY
  6. S

World champs 2014

red bull is working for me this is what im using http://www.redbull.com/en/bike/stories/1331674767408/uci-world-championships-hafjell-2014
  7. S

My Pad... ♥ ...04-11-10

titssssss. those as well <3
  8. S

PaD VII 24-10-10- Sam91

Good first PAD. Love the last three images.
  9. S

PAD topics

Please don't. Respect the people who got into Photo A Day and don't start doing your own thing. Next time you should apply and then you can display your images to people and help the PAD cult grow.
  10. S

Muck Up Day Ideas

I have mine next Wednesday. One idea was getting some gelatine and putting it into the toilet bowls. Other than that there isn't much else we've thought about. Going out to class dismissed after though.
  11. S

Photography Finals.

Thanks guys.
  12. S

Photography Finals.

No way im getting into Top Arts, my book is so shit haha. Sounds good. That was the capture, there was another pink bunting up the top but i got rid of it. Yes that what i was thinking but alas.
  13. S

Year 12 2010!

FML, i hate study
  14. S

Photography Finals.

Studio Art - Photography Yeah it is, he didn't have a pocket so he stuck them there. He goes alright.
  15. S

Photography Finals.

So these photos I have taken are for my year 12 photography finals. The theme was mountain bike panning so I thought I would share them to the Rotorburn community. Enjoy. 1. Final #1 by Ben Sykes, on Flickr 2. Final #2 by Ben Sykes, on Flickr 3. Final #3 by Ben Sykes, on...
  16. S

The Beautiful Women Thread.

An oldie but a goodie. Claudia Cardinale
  17. S

The Photo Snob Thread

More cheese and salsa.
  18. S

King of Ballarat 2010, Race 3 FINAL - 22nd August, BLACK HILL

Was thinking more Time magazine.
  19. S

King of Ballarat 2010, Race 3 FINAL - 22nd August, BLACK HILL

This is going to be awesome. I will be reppin it up on the hill taking some snaps. So look your best and you'll get some coverage in a certain magazine. ;)