2016 Orange 324 RS

Anthony B

Likes Dirt
Simple and it works. If its not broke, don't fix it.

Although, does sound like a filing cabinet coming down the hill.
that was the best Orange review I've heard

I'd happily rock the new 324 it looks mint especially with black boxxers contrasting the orange. If the younger riders don't want to buy them due to looks the older guys can ride
a frame we know works & works well.

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
that was the best Orange review I've heard

I'd happily rock the new 324 it looks mint especially with black boxxers contrasting the orange. If the younger riders don't want to buy them due to looks the older guys can ride
a frame we know works & works well.
I think you're right in saying about newbies or young'uns not knowing a good thing when they see it. The amount of comments we see on these forums about boutique/handmade bikes not getting credit for the manufacturers blood sweat and tears that goes into these things is insane. If you don't want something unique then go buy a glory or an operator or whatever your mummy can afford.

Personally I'd rock this thing with pride, it would make a rad race or play bike that would go forever. I think the aesthetics leave a little to be desired though, particularly the gusseting on the top tube/seat tube junction of the yellow bike and the head tube areas on all of them. A bit agricultural for my liking, just my two cents

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Love it. Quiet bikes are overrated, if it really mattered everyone would be on rigid ss.

Always liked oranges attitude towards no nonsense bikes.

And after watching this I love both Guy Martin and orange even more.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlIYEdRFQu4[/video]

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yeah there's bike noise and then there's a cement mixer full of bowling balls....at least you're not going to surprise a hiker

In the next state.