Formula One world championship

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
I don't watch F1 anymore either, but I really loved Weber in the commentary box. He really laid into a couple of drivers and actually had a clue what he was talking about.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I don't watch F1 anymore either, but I really loved Weber in the commentary box. He really laid into a couple of drivers and actually had a clue what he was talking about.
Was funny when he saw the Lotus crew take the front tyre warmers off Maldonado's car one side at a time, then talked about the temp differential that would have resulted across the front. Finished with "I don't think Maldonado will pick that up".

Ivan

Eats Squid
Was funny when he saw the Lotus crew take the front tyre warmers off Maldonado's car one side at a time, then talked about the temp differential that would have resulted across the front. Finished with "I don't think Maldonado will pick that up".

LOL!!!! missed that one.

I thought Webber gave some really good insight, despite talking at a million miles an hour. I'm happy ch10 got him there for the coverage.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
He also made a comment when Maldonado ran off the track and over the grass. Something along the lines of "that's his usual line through there". It's pretty clear the guy is a joke from inside and outside the paddock.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Fuck me, Manor aren't racing. it's unknown whether the Mclaren's will finish the race, Alonso's pulling a sickie and now it looks like Bottas might be doing the same. With us down to 10 teams this year the grid is turning into a joke.

I can understand why Suzi Wolff can't just jump into Bottas' place on the grid but surely the FIA could let Williams start her from the back of the grid/pit lane? It'd be about the only positive publicity they can get at this stage.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Anyone going to the fox sports hub at crown to watch? I'm on my way now, good beer weather at least!