Formula One world championship

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
The thing i dont understand is that even after multiple teams and manufacturers used more than five last year, they still reducer to four for this year...

But you know what? Dont even care because i dont watch f1 anymore.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Y'know what? Channel Ten's coverage of the Aus GP is shitting all over Foxtel's. All Foxtel is giving me is repeats of FP1+2 and the V8 races - complete with fucking ad breaks!! Whereas CH10 has got ALL the support races, shitloads of interviews and not much more in the way of ads.

If Foxtel stick ad breaks in the race they can fuck right off, I won't even wait for the two week trial period to expire before getting shot of the cunts.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
You know, I love F1, even when it has issues, have done for years.

It does, however, completely fuck up local business. I've got a cafe across from South Melbourne market and this year is the worst in memory. Today is traditionally the second busiest of the week nut trade is like a Wednesday. Everyone around here is the same, including the market.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
You know, I love F1, even when it has issues, have done for years.

It does, however, completely fuck up local business. I've got a cafe across from South Melbourne market and this year is the worst in memory. Today is traditionally the second busiest of the week nut trade is like a Wednesday. Everyone around here is the same, including the market.
Whilst it's no consolation for yourself it doesn't fuck up every local business in South Melbourne. I hear Gotham City is doing a roaring trade this weekend!

Minlak

custom titis
Ok having trouble understanding exactly why Sauber is in court?

I read some stuff tells me what is happening but I don't understand the why?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Fuck me. Both Mclarens at the back of the grid. If I were Alonso I'd get a few more sick notes from the doctor...

Oh and Foxtel stuck an ad-break IN THE MIDDLE OF Q1! Not even channel Ten did that. Apparently (according to Twitter) its a contractual obligation for the Aus GP only. You'd think they'd want to let people know that ahead of time rather than lose everyone who -like myself- signed up for the two week free trial purely for ad-free F1.

Last edited:

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
Oh and Foxtel stuck an ad-break IN THE MIDDLE OF Q1! Not even channel Ten did that. Apparently (according to Twitter) its a contractual obligation for the Aus GP only. You'd think they'd want to let people know that ahead of time rather than lose everyone who -like myself- signed up for the two week free trial purely for ad-free F1.
Channel 10 did also sorry to inform you, I noticed it and i don't even watch f1 anymore.