World champs 2014

scblack

Leucocholic
Sacrifices need to be made!
Oooh, its not as bad as I thought, in New York this appears to be shown from 6.05am on the Sunday. I can surely do that.

BUT it is the night after I see the New York Yankees at Yankee stadium - I could be a dusty after that game, and night.

cjaty

Likes Dirt
Oooh, its not as bad as I thought, in New York this appears to be shown from 6.05am on the Sunday. I can surely do that.

BUT it is the night after I see the New York Yankees at Yankee stadium - I could be a dusty after that game, and night.
I don't think you'll make the Yankees game you'll have to give me the tickets and I'll tell you all about it

indica

Serial flasher
"Podium or helicopter, that's what we say in Spain"

"She like the banana"... - Cedric Gracia

lololololo

scblack

Leucocholic

And I made it! Hungover as I thought, they sell beer at the ball games in large cups, and its Newcastle Brown or Heineken. I had a few. And they don't have big queues at the beer counters. Awesome.

Come on Sam and Troy!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Does anyone know what happened to Connor Fearon? Paris Gore reported on his IG that he had the worse crash he's ever seen.

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Watching the women's at present... The first 3 jumps are big!

The rock gardens look knarly, this is gonna be a great track to watch.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Did anyone just see Neko? No chain from the start, straight into the hot seat.... magical. I love worlds!