Search results

1. M

Ban fatties

Have you heard all this talk about our hospitals not being equipped for the obese patients? I say if a patients arm is to fat to have the blood pressure done, too wide to fit in a hospital bed, to large to wear a gown or even walk then refuse to help them! Why should our taxes be wasted in...
  2. M

Thredbo Women's Weekend

Yup im still in!!!
  3. M

Thredbo Women's Weekend

Hey all! i am back hsc is over! Wooo! Anyway raw nrg is supposed to be updating their site so you can pay and book online. I havnt checked it yet been studying too much! I finally sold my car so i just need to get my full face and pay for this and i am done!!!
  4. M

Post the best pictures you've ever taken

These are my favourite pics of my ute taken just after a wash :) I couldnt just pick one, sorry :o :p
  5. M

New suspension

Yeah the bikes brand new i have only had it a few months. I mainly wanted mroe suspension for when i go to the womens weekend at thredbo. I could always just take my bf's craftworks! I havnt had any dramas with this bike doing drops and jumps so ill just keep it until i really really need a...
  6. M

HSC Rollcall

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What Subjects? Advanced English (Done in 2005 71) I T (Done in 2005 75) And for this year i need 85 in all subject to get the uai i need Math general Business Geography How has the study gone? Pretty...
  7. M

New suspension

Hey, I have a trek fuel 80 bike. So this is more cross country and i am starting to get into the more downhill side of riding. So i was thinking of upgrading my suspension a bit maybe to 6inch travel front and i have no idea about rear. This is all the info on my bike...
  8. M

Racing

I am just a begineer. but when i was younger i used to ride bmx all the time with teh boys thats probably why i like riding with my bf coz i am used to riding with boys!!!!
  9. M

Snakes, Mobile phones and Ambulances

There is no wetlands or marshes near me :confused: Now i am worried about what snake it was!!! All good wever made it so not even a skink can get in our backyard let alone a big fat snake!!! The guy didnt come out so he just new that it was black around a metre long and fairly fat! Oh wells!
  10. M

Racing

Id disagree with that so it must be a personal thing. I personally ride much better with my bf there, trying everything he does.Especially when hes following me down the hills!!! And when im unsure of something and he says i can do it i really know i can i dont think id be up to where i am in...
  11. M

Carbon full face helmets

Yeh off road Motor bike but i havnt ridden for years (since sum prick stole my bike) but when i did ride i always had a sore neck from the helmet.
  12. M

Carbon full face helmets

Anyone know of any shops that stock Troy lee helmets???? I think $375 for one of their carbons is okay if it means i am going to be more comfortable I love the TLD hotwheels helmet here ---> http://catalog.troyleedesigns.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=439_440_442&products_id=1264...
  13. M

Carbon full face helmets

Yeah, I really just want something light weight and comes in small sizes. My motorbike helmet is a kids one so i dunno if i might need a kids mtb one too!
  14. M

Carbon full face helmets

So a carbon helmet is capable of taking the same knocks of a regular before needing a new one??? The way he was talking if u hit the helmet its done with? I didnt wanna spend $200 to need to replace it after my first stack!!!
  15. M

Carbon full face helmets

So at the moment im looking into getting a full face helemt and i really like the six six one pro bravo carbon mainly just because i want something really light weight. Now a mate of mine told me that if you have a good stack and hit the helmet coz its carbon it is then screwed and you need a...
  16. M

Maybe he was refering to the king brown snake??? All i know is now i am getting up at 5am to barracade the back of my fence so no more snakes come in. My lil dog has a habbit of attacking all the lizards that come in and i am worried if he attacks the snake he will come off worse...
  17. M

Hey, Today we had a black snake in our back yard and had to call a snake catcher. So i thought i wuold let you all know how it went. The guy said black snakes kill all brown snakes so if you see one you should leave it alone. He also said they wont attack you unless you hurt it where as...
  18. M

Riding more than 1 mtb discipline

For my training (just to get fit im not competitive yet) The guy gave me downhill exercises and cross country/road exercises he said they are both relevant to both styles of riding. As i can only ride road in the week. So training should be fine just make sure you do stuff relevent to both styles.
  19. M

North Korea....and how to build the bomb!

If North Korea were to use a bomb on a country wouldnt it work better to hit america?? I dont think Australia has much to worry about.
  20. M

Incident with a car - (how) should I report it

Report it and if the police are bored enough they will probably go and see the guy and say a complaint has been made and all that crap give him a warning may scare the guy enough to wake up to himself. I reported a year ago a truck driving on the highway and a ladder fell off it nearly...