Search results

1. biggles

2006 Yeti 575 dogbone

Item: 2006 Yeti 575 dogbone/link Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Reasonable costs Extra Info: Nope
  2. biggles

(brakeless) M9

xt 4 pots, giggedy.
  3. biggles

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

amazing bike and spec, so sad to see a xt cassette on it though.
  4. biggles

DH Zerode

amazing looking bike mate. where are they from? weight? might be a good idea to wrap the right brake stay in case the chain floats a bit?
  5. biggles

Yasi

big thanx to ergon for getting the power on so soon, just in time for baywatch. cheers guys.
  6. biggles

Yasi

i thought this one was gay, larry was way tougher, as far as it felt here in cairns. now getting smashed by the after storm, serious rain. my heart goes out to innisfail, 2 in a row.
  7. biggles

2009 Yeti 575

they go well on fast tech trails, i'm 100kgs, so i run a heavier build to suit.
  8. biggles

2009 Yeti 575

Frame - 2009 Yeti 575 medium Rear shock - Fox Float RP3 Front shock/fork - Fox Float RC2 Handlebars - Answer Protaper carbon Stem - Thomson Elite Headset - Chris King Grips - Lizardskin Logo Saddle - WTB Yeti Seatpost - Thomson Elite Front brake - Shimano XTR with XT lever Rear brake -...
  9. biggles

foreign aid?

i know a great deal about east timor, i'll put my hand up and say that i never served there, so i don't know first hand what the feeling on the ground was but my brother did 8 months there. i'm not too sure whether people think that australia has screwed east timor on their mineral/mining deals...
  10. biggles

foreign aid?

if that's a thanks for serving in the australian military, you're very welcome. thanks is not a word the military hears enough.
  11. biggles

foreign aid?

i will now say well done to the government of indonesia for offering aid. i wonder if our government will accept?
  12. biggles

foreign aid?

to be honest i just put this up as a big up yours to indonesia, when this was posted i had no idea that indonesia had offered aid, and frankly i was amazed. this is a country that hates australia with a passion. i did 15 yrs in the military and was privy to a lot of information confirming this...
  13. biggles

foreign aid?

you too. mick.
  14. biggles

foreign aid?

pull ya head in champ, it's my opinion, and i'm entitled to one yeah? mick.
  15. biggles

foreign aid?

indo's i went over for the tsunami when i was in the navy, they didn't want us there to begin with, and asked us to leave after 2 days, as long as we left all our plant equipment for them, so no, i'm well aware that they wouldn't. just curious on peoples opinions on the matter. mick.
  16. biggles

foreign aid?

wonder if our good mates in Indonesia will be sending over any aid to help with the floods? we gave them about 360 million last financial year, as well as 1.1 billion for the tsunami. our good mates in unzud just offered aid, good on the anzac spirit! mick.
  17. biggles

Scientific money well spent

So glad someone finally did some scientific research into this subject. I hope that this finally puts this heated topic to bed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7J7UjsRqg mick.
  18. biggles

2007 Kona Shred

Frame - 2007 Kona Shred Rear shock - none Front shock/fork - 2006 Manitou Sherman Handlebars - Answer Protaper carbon Stem - Thomson X4 Headset - Chris King Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - Selle Italia Ti Seatpost - Thomson Elite Front brake - Shimano Saint Rear brake - Shimano Saint...
  19. biggles

2005 Demo 9

Frame - 2005 Demo 9 Rear shock - Manitou Swinger 6 way with Ti spring Front shock/fork - 2007 Marzocchi 888RC2X Handlebars - FSA K-Force DH Carbon Stem - Marzocchi Headset - Chris King steelset Grips - ODI Rouge Saddle - Specialized BG Titanium Seatpost - Thomson Elite Front brake -...
  20. biggles

which king headset

Headsets If you want an internal Chris King headset, try this one. http://chrisking.com/headsets/hds_inset mick.