which king headset

huckitup

Likes Dirt
sorry , i havent recieved my frame yet but does anyone know which chris king headset ill need for my black market MOB frame?

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
The BlackMarket Mob has an integrated headtube so you will need an integrated headset, Chris King don't manufacture these style of headsets so you can't purchase a King for it.

You will need an Integrated headset, the same style that are run in current day BMX frames.

If you find a headset you like you can post details here just to check if it will be acceptable as there are 2 types of integrated headsets that have different angular contact bearings.

Hope this helps...

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not wanting to threadjack but people should also be aware that King headsets are INCOMPATIBLE with Specialized bikes due to 2 different tolerances being used. You will not be covered by warranty from either company if one is installed (you'll most probably be able to do this by hand anyway)

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not wanting to threadjack but people should also be aware that King headsets are INCOMPATIBLE with Specialized bikes due to 2 different tolerances being used. You will not be covered by warranty from either company if one is installed (you'll most probably be able to do this by hand anyway)
And which frames and headsets are those?

Ive got 13 bikes in my shed now, 5 Specialized all with KING headsets.

So care to print, or link us to your splice of wisdom on this one?