(brakeless) M9

Moodge

Likes Dirt
That is a sick job u did on the build... beautiful.

Go the Formulas if u are choosing between them and Hopes... they are brilliant brakes mate.

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
Loving the Yellow links, is it paint or is it powder coat? The matching links and wheels look awesome! What store did you get the frame from?
thanks mate, its only a paint, :D
got this baby from some bike shop in singapore when my friend go there,,,

:faint: wow!!! :jaw: thats so nice :eagerness: but someone's keen with no brakes :b good luck :hail:
yeah mate, sstill confused in the brake,, :p

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
such a nice bike mate youve done well

and did you win tatslotto buy any chance???? ;)
hha,, nahh mate,, :D

y are all your bikes so beautiful im very jealous. :rockon:
dont be jealous,, its just a bike.. :D

Get saints with xtr leavers. Such good feel and heaps of power
xt 4 pots, giggedy.
That is a sick job u did on the build... beautiful.

Go the Formulas if u are choosing between them and Hopes... they are brilliant brakes mate.
yeah, the options are between formula the one or hope v2 2012,, well see,, :p

Shredden

Knows his goats
Formula! They are so so amazing, if I had the money (and you clearly do!) then I would buy a pair over anything else...

bjmtb

Likes Dirt
Dude that bike is MINT. . . Yellow seat clamp? to match the Deemax etc

Last edited:

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well, i didnt really much seat on it :p,
but would change this to the black colour soon,,

thanks mate, i think black is enough, try to keep it balanced.. :02.47-tranquillity:
Dude , looks wicked . Im just being a tosser :eek: . Bike looks great and running a 36 max says you know whats what < i dont > . Decided on brakes yet ? like to know the weight when finished , just shy of 17 ???

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
Dude , looks wicked . Im just being a tosser :eek: . Bike looks great and running a 36 max says you know whats what < i dont > . Decided on brakes yet ? like to know the weight when finished , just shy of 17 ???
thanks mate, still havent decided about the brakes,, :02.47-tranquillity:
i was hoping around 17 too, but well see,,

anthonyq

Likes Dirt
sweet ride man.hope im not being to rue and confronting but what the hell do you do as a job??ive looked at ur latest threads and you own this awesome m9,nomad and killswitch....
good job though ahha

SpecialFx

Likes Dirt
sweet ride man.hope im not being to rue and confronting but what the hell do you do as a job??ive looked at ur latest threads and you own this awesome m9,nomad and killswitch....
good job though ahha
hahaa,, thanks mate,,:very_drunk:
im just an ordinary dude that loves to ride during my spare time,, :)