Seatpost - Loaded
Front brake -Codes
Rear brake - Codes
Cranks - Saint
Chain - KMC hollow pin gold Ti
Pedals - Deity
Front derailleur - Bah ,whats that?
Rear derailleur - hahaha ,not needed!!
Gearbox- Alfine 8 speed ,Yeah baby, so smooth!!
Cassette - ha ,gone.Single speed 20 tooth.
Front hub - Da Bomb
Rear hub - Nukeproof Generator
Front rim - Mavic 729
Rear rim - Alex supra d
Spokes - Black and silver
Nipples - shiny
Tyres - Minion 2.5,High roller 2.35
Tubes - Xc tubes

First ride on it today at tickleknuckle bay dh track.If you haven't ridden one yet do yourself a favour and get one. This bike is so so quiet I almost forgot that I was riding a bike!!
Big shout out to Rod (Crankin),thanks.I am super stoked.
Another big thanks to Al (Pushie enterprises) loving the cockpit ,glad we made the change mate it all feels great .

Attachments

biggles

Squid
amazing looking bike mate. where are they from? weight? might be a good idea to wrap the right brake stay in case the chain floats a bit?

sealpup

Likes Dirt
Nz

they are kiwi designed,haven't weighed it but its not really a concern and it feels super nimble in the air and over rocky sections.No need for anything for the chain coz it doesn't touch.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
The red and white is definitely the nicest for me at the moment.

Also worth mentioning your custom made carbon shock protector ... bloody awesome work mate and so neat.

sealpup

Likes Dirt
custom guard

I am still tinkering with different mounting options for the carbon guard ,so far the velcro is doing fine after 2 days of riding.Had another awesome day tuning the bike and am still getting used to how quite the bike rides.Stoked:)

.Sam

Likes Dirt
Hey mate

Love the bike, looks amazing and just read up on it and everything about it is so smart, like why they have made the gearing like that and how it makes a difference.

Have you had any trouble with the chain slapping on the frame and maybe taking away the paint? just wondering

Would love to ride one, have fun on it!

Science

Likes Dirt
At what point does the rear suspension pivot? I've been studying these pics and neither myself or my partner can work it out. o_O

sealpup

Likes Dirt
chain slap??

Its a thing of the past.This bike is soooo quiet that my mates don't know I'm behind them unless they hear me giggle like a school girl when we are almost rubbing tyres.:D.

After a month of riding almost everyday the paint has no sign of chain slap on it at all.

Re.Wheel path moves away from the bike so there is never any feeling of getting "hung up" if you come up short .High pivot point ,the linkage bolt is just under the hub axle .