Yay! Santa comes tonight! Merry Christmas

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
lockdown last year I bought one of those huge play equipment sets to amuse the kids. Nominally it was for Xmas but that didn’t happen of course. Took me two solid days to assemble, so many issues had to be addressed.
Prick of a thing to assemble. Started using my torque wrench after the 5th bolt snapped. Hardware that was good for 6-8Nm.

Good luck Johnny. I feel your pain.

Santa brought a funky monkey bar set for the kids last year. I intercepted the delivery at 10pm and finished it at 3.30am. Santa didn’t so much lift a finger to help.

I’m sick of that free loader taking the credit for putting all this stuff together.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Santa brought a funky monkey bar set for the kids last year. I intercepted the delivery at 10pm and finished it at 3.30am. Santa didn’t so much lift a finger to help.

I’m sick of that free loader taking the credit for putting all this stuff together.
He is a lazy fat fuck.

Flow-Rider

Burner
lockdown last year I bought one of those huge play equipment sets to amuse the kids. Nominally it was for Xmas but that didn’t happen of course. Took me two solid days to assemble, so many issues had to be addressed.
Prick of a thing to assemble. Started using my torque wrench after the 5th bolt snapped. Hardware that was good for 6-8Nm.

Good luck Johnny. I feel your pain.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bought myself an early Christmas present, new Lyrik - went on it's first ride on Sunday. All good until dropped into a chute had not ridden before, didn't go to plan and no elbow pads led to a fractured elbow and no riding for me this Christmas! Although it is about 1000 degrees here at the moment so maybe not missing that much.