Yay! Santa comes tonight! Merry Christmas

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Spent christmas eve juggling the three eldest grandkids so darling daughter could assemble their new jungle gym. Drove them home the long way past christmas lights in a couple of neighbourhoods :) spent today juggling twin baby grandkids whilst everyone else including the ex husband ate the food i brought...

Hubs did buy me 9" spotties for my Navara and my son gifted me the throttle patch kit, so all good. They know me well :D

Grandbabby snuggles make everything ok :D

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Got a breakdown call out, 2.5x hourly rate, to open a valve on the water mains a plumber shut when he serviced the RPZ valve……..
Out and back in 40 minutes, 4hr minimum charge.
Merry christmas my dudes!
Winner winner free money dinner

I spent 6hrs getting intimate with the various spiders under a house the other day for probably less money

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Winner winner free money dinner

I spent 6hrs getting intimate with the various spiders under a house the other day for probably less money

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
I needed a win, this month has been horrific at work.
More breakdowns than I can shake an apprentice at.
Yesterday was supposed to be a 7am-11am day with BBQ and beers in the workshop, ended up copping three breakdowns and got home at 10:30pm. Twas a real doozy of a day, tell ya what. Everything from installing a new hydrostatic sensor and PLC reset to brazing a 100mm discharge pipe back together inside a 6m deep subsoil pit because a 45 elbow decided it didn’t want to be attached anymore.

Santa didn’t give me shit except a metric buttload of OT, and a ship date for my new frame (jan 4th).

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I don’t think you built that right - looks nothing like the picture on the box :)
Bought the Mrs her first ever Lego for Christmas- got the Combi Van - I am going to get the BMW bike early next year - this stuff is mad as now
Bilstein coilovers are correct though!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The joys of IT, india didnt get their end of month reports on xmas day. Even better that my side ran fine and the error was in the email servers.

A very pleasant lunch with my parents yesterday, followed up by another turkey at home today. Quick ride now as its in the oven and tony hawk installs on the xbox.