What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You can hire a bike at the Hatta MTB park in Dubai.
Emirates flight was delayed 3 hours on the Melbourne tarmac with 2 medical emergencies, Airbus A380 with 500+ people on it 3hrs late to Dubai.

My Dublin flight left and forced me to drink $23 pints in the Hard Rock Cafe in the airport for 9hrs... at least I slept on the Dublin flight.

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Emirates A380 sitting on Melbourne tarmac for 3 hrs extra, 2 separate medical emergencies. 500+ now have c

Emirates flight was delayed 3 hours on the Melbourne tarmac with 2 medical emergencies, Airbus A380 with 500+ people on it 3hrs late to Dubai.

My Dublin flight left and forced me to drink $23 pints in the Hard Rock Cafe in the airport for 9hrs... at least I slept on the Dublin flight.
haha to the pints, not so much for the delays…

We spent 4 hours in cairns once en route back from Tokyo due to a medical emergency. After we’d spent extra to get the direct flight…

That’s fine, shit happens. Getting the crook person off the plane didn’t take long, but the AC failure followed by the baggage retrieval took of the other people that decided they wanted off took another 3 hours… #fuckyouqantas

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I must have slept more on the plane than I thought. Already 8pm and I’m still super awake. Mate that flew the same flight didn’t sleep so well and has already caved following as afternoon nap. Hopefully this will knock me out and I don’t wake up stupid early tomorrow…

Have had quite a productive day buying some Scarpas at a significant fraction of Oz prices. I do like that Germans let dogs into shops. Met a super cute Pug in a checkout line.

A8AA89F5-98DE-44D9-AF74-28654943435D.jpeg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I must have slept more on the plane than I thought. Already 8pm and I’m still super awake. Mate that flew the same flight didn’t sleep so well and has already caved following as afternoon nap. Hopefully this will knock me out and I don’t wake up stupid early tomorrow…

Have had quite a productive day buying some Scarpas at a significant fraction of Oz prices. I do like that Germans let dogs into shops. Met a super cute Pug in a checkout line.

View attachment 393311
Furia or Vapor? I imagine the extreme assymetric, downturned Furia would suit your monkey escapades.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

View attachment 393311
Pugs? Fucking peugeots now? Anything French seems to do.