What does your day look like?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Wife was parked at work when this happened. Asshole did a runner, but luckily a workmate got the rego. Now waiting on the police to do their thing.
View attachment 393422View attachment 393423
Sucks. I had a kid in his mums civic back into me while I was sitting in my car out the front of work. Kids was as high as a mother fucker. Had him caught very clearly on works camera footage and the footage from the tenants opposite. Of course kid tried to deny liability. I placed the video footage on YouTube, set its rights to private so it wasn’t indexed by YouTube but I could share it. A day later the insurance company comes back of course finding in my favour. Interestingly the clip was viewed 43 times. Did the insurance company staff pass it all around between themselves for a laugh I wonder.

Week later I get the mother on the phone sobbing that the excess was 4700 bucks, kids second claim inside 3 months of driving, he’s been declared uninsurable and her policy has been cancelled. I explained how one adaptive xenon headlight was the best part of 3 grand, bumper cover was 2 grand unpainted, bumper carrier 900.

Explain paint and fitting is easy another 2 plus a hire car for me, and I’d be defecting it in a heart beat if paint finishes didn’t match, e65 plastic to metal paint match is phenomenal, a level of quality and workmanship never achieved again, I’ve never seen an F01 or G11 series with paint that matches as well at high noon like E65’s does.

Ironically some muppet put a scratch on it in a car park 2 weeks after getting it back right on the front right corner again, about 60mm diameter, I chose to ignore it.

A dash cam that’s always recording is the go.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Dropped the hire car off, hope they are cool as I even gave it a wash and vac'd the inside. Even managed to call on my old local knowledge and avoid the 2 Toll booths on the M1 from Belfast.

Now just hangin' in Dublin Airport waiting for the flight to Dubai.

€7.90 for a pint is a wee bit better than $23au in UAE.

20221014_162125.jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The view on the commute to the train along the Yarra trail, yes there is a bike path somewhere under there
View attachment 393417
Rode through floodwaters once on the Mongoose years ago, out along merri creek somewhere I think. About a metre deep for about a 100m! Was very silly but a lot of fun.
Less fun was replacing the bottom bracket it killed…

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Rode through floodwaters once on the Mongoose years ago, out along merri creek somewhere I think. About a metre deep for about a 100m! Was very silly but a lot of fun.
Less fun was replacing the bottom bracket it killed…
We modded an old, even then, SL125 Honda. Snorkel intake up inside tee shirt and lots of silicon and water proofing then rode it out into the river. Was fun until some fuckwit thought it would do well in the surf. It didn't. I fucked it when I lost balance and went under. Rebuild later and all was good again. Rusted pretty badly though.

safreek

Ahhhh... just checked my Nokia 3210 and it seems you Vic brothers telling us we are 40 yrs is not actually correct ;)

Though a day back there would be a shop fest of GT Falcons and beach blocks.
Heh heh, but imagine being one of those Victorian convicts, much prefer to be a freeman any day

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Driving around fucking Caringbah/Taren Pt trying to source a M80 thread junction box plug/cap.

Up and back site visit gone wrong (thanks fkn useless work colleagues). Now here until tomorrow at the earliest.

EDIT: Probably should be LTIH

EDIT 2: Fucking beer o-fkn'clock (probably should be in LTIL)

Last edited: