What does your day look like?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
And to add to my unease, Sydney airport was a breeze. Found the train, found the international terminal fine, check in was easy, no massive wait at security, found the lounge, got lunch and a beer. Got a quick shower to freshen up and got the good seats again.

This isn’t going to end well….

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Fuck! I was too busy moving my equity around to free up capital so I could get in while the market was low and missed that. I discovered this morning that I am out of shit paper...maybe I can go back before work, buy the tp and scan?
Lettuce to the rescue.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
After midnight and still 33 degrees in Abu Dhabi. And humid. Gross.
You can hire a bike at the Hatta MTB park in Dubai. 15-20km of track from memory. I spent some time checking out the mtb options when I was in negotiations to take a job in Dubai. Think there was also a cycle lane or path from Abu Dhabi to Dubai.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wasn't there a forum member that had spent a while living in Dubai or similar and worked as a fat bike tour guide in the dunes?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You can hire a bike at the Hatta MTB park in Dubai. 15-20km of track from memory. I spent some time checking out the mtb options when I was in negotiations to take a job in Dubai. Think there was also a cycle lane or path from Abu Dhabi to Dubai.

I was only there long enough to grab a shower and beer in the lounge and onwards…