What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The finger didn't smell...it was just dripping with molten cheese and chunks of melted tomato, while also hurting significantly. I couldn't get the burning off my finger fast enough!

For those wondering, of course I made the hippy a fresh wrap.

And to keep it fresh and relevant to my shitty commercial rocK radio sound track, the best puns are:
  • one finger death lunch or,
  • stink finger death lunch.

Fuck I dont need to hear that bands commercial crossover hit again this century.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Relocated from what did you do with your bike thread:

Chucked a floor on the trailer so we can move everything to Tas. Got the hang of measuring out the holes for the tabs.. got cocky and fucked the last piece of pine. If i wanted to literally fuck it, there is now plenty of holes to choose from..

Been working 6 days a week trying to save for moving. Now with the lockdown might end up staying here another month. Havn't had time for riding or internet or even my favourite thing, taking the bike apart then putting it back together and adding something to my container of 'bits left over'.
I hope all is well, going to cruise over the the things I love thread for a pick me up.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Relocated from what did you do with your bike thread:

Chucked a floor on the trailer so we can move everything to Tas. Got the hang of measuring out the holes for the tabs.. got cocky and fucked the last piece of pine. If i wanted to literally fuck it, there is now plenty of holes to choose from..

Been working 6 days a week trying to save for moving. Now with the lockdown might end up staying here another month. Havn't had time for riding or internet or even my favourite thing, taking the bike apart then putting it back together and adding something to my container of 'bits left over'.
I hope all is well, going to cruise over the the things I love thread for a pick me up.
View attachment 375688
Much jealousy. We looked at moving to Tas but the logistics and cost put it way out of reach.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Get ye down to Bunnings & buy one of these:

Just about every tradie has one because are effective, cheap & last long enough. Mine's still rockin' after years of torture.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Get ye down to Bunnings & buy one of these:

Just about every tradie has one because are effective, cheap & last long enough. Mine's still rockin' after years of torture.
Yeah I have a battery one of them, it's good but needs a crack to start from. Slab is about 85mm thick with reo, and not that old - so it's proving to be a bit of a bastard.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Expanding a garden bed in my courtyard a bit, but have got to the point of "f**k this!" - I need a bigger hammer...

View attachment 375773

Further works postponed until I can borrow a sledgehammer off a co-worker next week. Feckin' lockdown...
Bloody hell it’s about 3mm thick. A good sized sledgehammer will take care of that! I have one of those Ozito hammers you can borrow next week. And a crow bar etc.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Did you hand chisel that curve out? Kudos.
Haha, gladly no - 9" diamond edge cutting disc on a grinder. Sympathy for my neighbour after realising the extent of the dusty aftermath of that cut stopped me busting that out again (just yet...).

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Haha, gladly no - 9" diamond edge cutting disc on a grinder. Sympathy for my neighbour after realising the extent of the dusty aftermath of that cut stopped me busting that out again (just yet...).
Hope you had a decent mask on.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
4 litres of fresh Olive Oil from our picking expedition the other weekend. We ended up picking 550kg in total (3 families picking at 2 locations) and got around 90L of oil. Photo on top of the stove in true burner style. Next year, the reigns are being handed to yours truly, so I hope I can do our little group proud.