The QUICK question thread.....

Flow-Rider

Burner
@HamboCairns wipe those tears. I run this on the helmet as main light, with spreader on the bar. I buy a second, bigger battery though, and use the stock one as a backup.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bright-...349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0
I don't think they are the correct lumens they state, but you can certainly ride with them at night. I use one on the bars and have another smaller cat eye light that points down at the tyre as more of a backup but no fails yet, not that I use it on a regular basis though.

moorey

call me Mia
I don't think they are the correct lumens they state, but you can certainly ride with them at night. I use one on the bars and have another smaller cat eye light that points down at the tyre as more of a backup but no fails yet, not that I use it on a regular basis though.
No, Chinese lumens. More like 1000 legit lumens, but plenty bright.

safreek

OK guys, don't think I have asked before but on the moto there is three shock settings. Which one is the longer travel hole and what would be the optimal size shock for it. I am guessing that the radium 200x 50/57 would suffice. Have looked at a couple sites but not much info on settings. Cheers for any knowledge

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wouldn't the lowest hole provide the greatest leverage ratio against the stroke of the shock and create the most travel?

My big travel bikes from back then tended to run 2.75 or 2.8 inch stroke coil shocks @safreek .

I never owned one of these, so don't have any direct experience with them. I thought the moto was an Avanti dh frame..?

moorey

call me Mia
Wouldn't the lowest hole provide the greatest leverage ratio against the stroke of the shock and create the most travel?

My big travel bikes from back then tended to run 2.75 or 2.8 inch stroke coil shocks @safreek .

I never owned one of these, so don't have any direct experience with them. I thought the moto was an Avanti dh frame..?
Which of my posts are you talking about?
I corrected first reply and think we’re in furious agreement.