The QUICK question thread.....

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Dear lord those things are horrid .... I bought a "L/XL" sized pair cause they were cheap a while ago and wear them on my commute occasionally. I hate the constant pressure around the top of the ankle. Struggle to get them on as well and I'm only a size 11US.
You must be wearing some very different M2O sock if you're size 15 !
I bought a pair too and I hate them.

ausdb

Being who he is
So everyone on here is young and fashion conscious? No one got a coupla pairs of socks from the kids yesterday? Right…
Got a can of beer disguised as a pair of socks, or was it a pair of socks disguised as a can of beer?
Not sure I guess I'm showing my age too. I must admit they were cunningly disguised in a shoe box full of beers so I originally thought they were giving me the same pair of shoes I bought for myself that they gave me for my birthday recently.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
White sports socks. Always. It pisses people off for some reason.
This is currently a popular look at the local dirt lumps. I can't understand how there hasn't been some huge safety breaches.

Before I buy these sunnies, what's your recommended mtb socks?
I rock whatever socks I deem no longer good enough to wear to work. Currently that is some cotton rich bonds "business" socks in cyan and purple. When they wear out they will become rags. I have not felt benefit in fancy sport specific socks before. Except once...gave a girl some sombrio merino socks. She really liked them.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I'm on the hunt for a reasonable light for the bike for riding in the evenings. It doesn't have to be @moorey levels of blinding light (socks notwithstanding). Just something that's easily attached the bars then removed post-ride.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'm on the hunt for a reasonable light for the bike for riding in the evenings. It doesn't have to be @moorey levels of blinding light (socks notwithstanding). Just something that's easily attached the bars then removed post-ride.
Have a read...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Well fkuc

I thought I'd put 5min into installing my freshly serviced rear shock on the spider, going a little play in the lower link so investigated. Both the bearings on one side are completely toast, the other side is mint still.

How the hell do I remove a bearing outer when I can't knock it out from the other side? I'd like to avoid having to chase down a new lower link if I can help it, for the sake of a couple of bearings.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk