The last movie you've last watched last

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Cocaine Bear - on Netflix - even if you think your squeamish watch it - not really horror - even the Missus enjoyed it and she hates this type of movie normally.
That it’s a True Story helps it along
Watched this last night, for a ridiculous plot movie it was actually ok...

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
With Halloween coming up we did some not-horror horror films.

We started with the most horror-like Pulse (2001). I didn't quite get into this one. Think I needed a little something more. Then Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm not really into musicals but this is fun. Then we finished with What we Do in the Shadows. Quite entertaining and pretty funny.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
really enjoying shoresy on SBS. its crude, but the characters and jokes that are repeated so much quickly become a very comfortable setting.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just saw Godzilla minus one on a whim. What a great movie. Cheesy in parts, but certainly better than most of the Western Godzilla movies. Also deals with the aftermath of WW2 on the men that served. It's certainly not Deer Hunter but it was good that it dealt with some of the issues head on which is pretty groundbreaking for a Japanese film.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Just saw The Boy and the Heron. Another one of those Japanese animated slice of life films where life becomes increasingly bizarre. A traumatised boy is antagonised by birds.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gran torino - i get that eastwood's character was meant to be a racist who grew, felt very forced though. maybe there are people out there like that. also makes me glad we dont have easy access to guns here.