The last movie you've last watched last

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Getting into this now. Good so far.

smiffy

Likes Bikes
What happened to Monday.
Noomi Repace places seven differnet versions of herself, action kicks in half way. nice sex scene and plot twist at the end. Not bad at all.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Just done one of my very occasional streaming periods in a given year whilst stuck in suburbia doing familial duties. Pretty much movies late in the day...most of them disposable...but all something in their own way.

My memory says I saw 'Nobody' (a very dry guilty pleasure of an action movie), 'Lou' (a very wet guilty pleasure of an action movie), 'The Northman' (whoever heard of a properly cerebral action fantasy movie?), 'F9' (fantasy action with cars and finally some proper internal acknowledgement of the lunacy) and 'Jurassic World: Dominion' (entertaining but amazingly hollow best of's cover album that wandered aimlessly along a familiar road with a decent view...).

Streaming is such a trap though...

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Streaming is such a trap though...
Netflix is quoted as saying that their biggest competitor is sleep

The war between tech companies for our attention is such an interesting premise given many of these companies either don't make money directly from us or make money from us regardless of how much attention we give them.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
The Pez Outlaw, if you're sick of watching documentaries that are all doom and gloom give this a go and put a smile on your face.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Second episode of The Last Of Us and did not disappoint, loved it. Clickers are messed up. This is how The Walking Dead should've evolved.

Never got round to playing the game so it's all a bit new, but mates who have played it say the show is still awesome.