The last movie you've last watched last

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
the new ones are excellent IMO
Prometheus was pretty rad despite some pretty stupid plot holes, and Alien Covenant was more of the same except on speed dial and more gross.

Still enjoyed them - the next one should be epic.

Last Terminator film (Dark Fate?) was pretty good - definitely recaptured a truly unsettling Terminator not seen since Robert Patrick was knifing people in T2, but the reception to it was pretty poor. I think the franchise has just had too many reboots to be taken seriously anymore.

Last edited:

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Started trying to watch Tulsa King - i will give it another episode I guess to see if it starts to find its feet - but its pretty bad so far - kind of cliched and on a whole different level of stupid in so many ways - Its just convoluted
if you want to see stallone in not an action role, watch "copland" he is fantastic!

watched the Weird The Al Yankovic Story
i was like yeah ok... then it went really strange... like him and Madonna hooking up...
then i realised the whole move was a parody! well no shit! he made himself parroding other songs!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's Christmas eve so I went around a friend's and watched some Christmas films. Die Hard and Home Alone. Kevin really doesn't hold back assaulting the wet bandits.
It does leave you to wonder what has happened in Kevin's life to make him such an evil kid. There's also potential for a horror film of Kevin as a murderous adult also called home alone. He either creeps around at night finding people who are home alone or enjoys luring people to their death, in his home where he lives alone. This may involve a bit of a Buffalo Bill style torture + kill + skin action.aybe cannibalism? Maybe a line about how much crispier human skin is than duck skin!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well it does open with a neglectful, abusive family. who've suddenly become all nice by the end. (or are just good at psychopathy)
I think they are just stressed. But with a few tweaks we could make them menacing as the opening sequence for this film. Kevin locked under the stairs and left home alone, big heavy belting, all the cliches because cliches and tropes make good horror.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It does leave you to wonder what has happened in Kevin's life to make him such an evil kid. There's also potential for a horror film of Kevin as a murderous adult also called home alone. He either creeps around at night finding people who are home alone or enjoys luring people to their death, in his home where he lives alone. This may involve a bit of a Buffalo Bill style torture + kill + skin action.aybe cannibalism? Maybe a line about how much crispier human skin is than duck skin!
Kevin turned into Kane from see no evil.

1671941605161.png

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't started watching it yet, but have read all the books. Superb writing.

Mick Herron is a fucking boss.
I've also read the books and was surprised that the TV adaptation wasn't total rubbish as they usually are. The whole first series is book 1 so there's plenty of scope for multiple series.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I've also read the books and was surprised that the TV adaptation wasn't total rubbish as they usually are. The whole first series is book 1 so there's plenty of scope for multiple series.
They’re so good. Have you read the little in-between novellas as well?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Was on a plane, I could've browsed through the in-flight entertainment or watched 10 Things I Hate About You on my laptop, The choice was easy,