The last movie you've last watched last

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
(don't want to say much to spoil anything)
[/QUOTE]If you have watched anything with Dave Bautista as the main star you shouldn't have high expectations anyway - he just tends to attract meat head scripts.[/QUOTE] meatheads of a feather....

Nobody plays Dave Bautista like Dave Bautista. It's a crime he hasn't even been nominated for the Oscar for "the best portrayal of a Dave Bautista in a movie with a budget over $5"

Been so long, but it's like falling off a bike...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Not a movie but a fucking good TV series - and there are so many episodes to keep us going!

We're only just past halfway on season 1 of 5, and reviews say this gets better in season 2.

Highly recommended.
I used to enjoy this show, despite it being shown at 02:17 on a Tuesday morning pre streeming, and Jimbo Caviziel's acting (even thought he'd be a much better choice for Jack Reacher).....until.....I heard him speak out of character.

Complete fucking froot loop fucknuckle.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
WAP. And not in a Cardi B way.
1. What the hell are you doing in here?
2. How the hell do you know what a Cardi b is? (I had to google, and I'm no where near as old as you)
C. WTF is a WAP? Refuse to google.

Been so long, but not as long as moorey's been on the planet, happy birthday you old cunt!

moorey

call me Mia
  1. What the hell are you doing in here?
  2. How the hell do you know what a Cardi b is? (I had to google, and I'm no where near as old as you)
C. WTF is a WAP? Refuse to google.

She’s friends with Bernie...and has a WAP. What’s not to know?

moorey

call me Mia
Watched Captain America (1990) last night. Didn't know it existed.....but then, I can't even ironically get into DC/Marvel shite at the best of times.
Just magnificent! Truly one of the most pathetic and useless super heroes imaginable. Transformed from a man with a limp to a mediocre athlete.
Plot was woeful (17 McGuffins, none of them mattered), acting was eye watering (pick an accent and stick with it, Red Skull), costumes were next level bad (had rubber ears attached to the mask because they originally cut out ear holes and it chafed him.....eye holes were out of kilter and made him look cross eyed)
If you were like me and haven't seen this, I highly recommend. A masterpiece in big studio failures.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wrath of Man.
I'm all for a decent revenge movie. It's ok, watchable but lacks some of the wit / humour / style of a Ritchie movie.

A bit of a gaping plot hole in my view but don't dwell on it or you'll lose your mind.

Minlak

custom titis
Wrath of Man.
I'm all for a decent revenge movie. It's ok, watchable but lacks some of the wit / humour / style of a Ritchie movie.

A bit of a gaping plot hole in my view but don't dwell on it or you'll lose your mind.
I feel it suffered in the name of runtime and some stuff that would have made more sense was cut out for the violence

Minlak

custom titis
Wrath of Man - It was the usual action movie - did a few things different to the typical revenge movie but don't know they were any better.