The last movie you've last watched last

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
TV show, S1E1 of The Boys:

Really really good - I am absolutely no superhero comic fan but this is terrific!
Any way to watch this that doesn't involve giving money to Jeff Bezos?

Watched These Final Hours last night, finally. Been on the list for a while. Utterly predictable but it's the journey over the destination that you're on this particularly dark ride for. Shot entirely in Perth (I think). Good movie, they really nailed a quintessentially Strayan response to the end of the world - the massive party / orgy was pretty unsettling.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any way to watch this that doesn't involve giving money to Jeff Bezos?

Watched These Final Hours last night, finally. Been on the list for a while. Utterly predictable but it's the journey over the destination that you're on this particularly dark ride for. Shot entirely in Perth (I think). Good movie, they really nailed a quintessentially Strayan response to the end of the world - the massive party / orgy was pretty unsettling.

moorey

call me Mia
Isn't amazon like 6 bucks?
Most you have to pay for even if you’re paying subscription...at least the bit I saw.
Don’t know, thought it was more. We have Netflix, and there’s nothing on there worth watching. Amazon seems little better when I’ve tried hunting on there.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
The benefit of Amazon is you get prime delivery tied to the prime video sub. So if yo u use amazon, it's worth it. Also has some twitch component too if your kids get into gaming.