The gaming thread

smaj

Likes Dirt
I saw info on reddit that showed that it cost in excess of $100,000 to max a character.
Heh, they really do push the microtransactions on you. Luckily, I'm in no rush.

FYI this months' Humble Bundle looks good: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capcom-summer-2022-bundle
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • DMC HD Collection
  • Monster Hunter Rise
  • Street Fighter V
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • Street Fighter V - Champion Edition
  • Strider
  • Bionic Commando

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
#^%#%^# my logitech G430 headset finally broke today.
Looking for a reasonable to good bang-for-the-buck headset/headphones for gaming and watching youtube. Can be usb or 3.5mm jack with option of 3.5mm to USB adaptor (like the G430). don't really mind which, but I guess straight usb is good. as long as I can plug it into the lappy and the PS4.
don't reaaally want to spend more than $100. preferably less.
Any suggestions, Burners?

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
Anyways, I found a wired Steelseries Arctis 3 headset (multiplatform) on Amazon AU for $98. dunno if that's a good price, but it was less than JBhifi, and everywhere else I looked. can plug it into the lappy with the 3.5mm jack, or into the PS controller for stealthy gaming. It will beat the sheeit out of using earbuds for sure. arriving in a few days via the slave workforce of the local Amazon gulag.

Mattyp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There's a glitch in the GT7 matrix... You can basically get unlimited engine swaps with the most recent challenges. Just need to log out and then rewatch the video you get at the end of the challenge and boom there it is.

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
There's a glitch in the GT7 matrix... You can basically get unlimited engine swaps with the most recent challenges. Just need to log out and then rewatch the video you get at the end of the challenge and boom there it is.
I don't even have the game and this excites me!

Squidfayce

Lives under a bridge
I don't even have the game and this excites me!
love finding glitches.

its been a while since i played any GT games, but i do recall in GT1 there was a particular race that was dead easy, cost of entry was some shitty car that required almost no upgrades to smash the competition and the prize was a stupid 300k for first place. It was so stupid that i doubt it was intentional. Race took 3-5 mins to complete. This one race basically funded my entire garage back in the day