The gaming thread

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Finished the Super Licence in GT7 last night, fun series of tests. Final one has you piloting a Porsche 917K around a very greasy Spa Francorchamps where venturing off the racing line = death. Very gentle throttle required on some of the higher speed corners too.
I reckon I spent three hours trying to tame that then finally got a lap in that was 0.2 inside the time for the bronze. That'll do!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I reckon I spent three hours trying to tame that then finally got a lap in that was 0.2 inside the time for the bronze. That'll do!
Yeah I spent a bit of time on it then fluked it and got a lap time that was 2 seconds off silver and was like wtf.
It's golds or nothing...
Rewards aren't really worth it though - most gold prize cars are barely any better than the bronze ones. Better off going for gold in the missions there's heaps of good shit up for grabs there.

On that, the R8 LMS you win in bronze super licence is not my friend currently. Stupid quick and great brakes, but f*** me it's got some spiky handling even on soft tyres.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Just finished the main story from Far Cry 6. Wholly shit, that has been the best storyline/ believable villain in a long long time

Last edited: