Little Things You Love

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
despite the delays on the course a very nice day riding the MS gong ride with my wife. riding the coastal bits north of wollongong was particularly nice. LTIH, realising 39/25 is the lowest gear and that really doesnt work well hauling my fat ass up 10% roads. time to fix the gears and the weight issue.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finally...almost 2 years ago a water pipe in my bathroom vanity burst and pumped water into my house for a few hours. The contents claim process was all sorted in a week or so, cashed out by a drunk sounding insurance employee on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. But the building insurance...well fuck me if the repairs process hasn't been a kick in the dick. It has dragged on and on and on and on. And then it has dragged on some more. Finally today the appointed builder has arrived to begin the repairs.

Part of the biggest fuck me!!!! of all this is I have a variety of friends who would have eagerly taken on the repairs and delivered a professional finish long ago. I knew I should have pushed harder for a cash settlement!!!

safreek

Finally...almost 2 years ago a water pipe in my bathroom vanity burst and pumped water into my house for a few hours. The contents claim process was all sorted in a week or so, cashed out by a drunk sounding insurance employee on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. But the building insurance...well fuck me if the repairs process hasn't been a kick in the dick. It has dragged on and on and on and on. And then it has dragged on some more. Finally today the appointed builder has arrived to begin the repairs.

Part of the biggest fuck me!!!! of all this is I have a variety of friends who would have eagerly taken on the repairs and delivered a professional finish long ago. I knew I should have pushed harder for a cash settlement!!!
Always go the cash settlement, too many dodgy tradies out there

Flow-Rider

Burner

It's near impossible to get anyone to do the work in Brisbane, the insurance companies would pay you out because by the time you get the work done it's gone up in price considerably.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Lens heater arrived! Still waiting on a Bahtinov mask though. Oh and an opposite of ltil, fucking telstra. Advise that they will now be charging $2.20 for issuing bills in the mail. Fair enough. Follow the steps to change it on line and nup not interested. First this is not a government account. Really?? I never said it was. Tried to go through the business portal and was told the account wasn't registered, yes it is anyway I will play your silly game. Then got this. Shittest everything ever. Going to have ringle them up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had one of those when they were current model. It was heaps of fun. It came with monster t forks (base model) and cable discs. I swapped those out for Hayes something something...what a brake! What a time to be alive!

safreek

I had one of those when they were current model. It was heaps of fun. It came with monster t forks (base model) and cable discs. I swapped those out for Hayes something something...what a brake! What a time to be alive!
Fuck me, cable disc on one of these beasts. Would of been sketchy as, and dangetous fun

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Whenever I see these old things I just marvel at the fact that all they needed to do was swap the head and seat angles and voila! You don’t die.
I don't remember feeling on deaths edge with this one. I didn't ride it nearly as hard as i should have either. I even think I ran the forks in their lowest setting. I sold it to a youngster who proceeded to ride it like a boss for a long time.