Little Things You Love

cammas

Seamstress
The shit you see on the commute home, just as I was was getting to Southbank past the rowing club, here’s a bloke sitting in the middle of the grassy area in plain view of everyone with no top on pulling coke bottle bongs, a few of the guys from the rowing club were sitting there watching him and he did not give a rats wrinkle about anything.
Ah Melbourne you never fail to deliver:rolleyes:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
LTIL - I became a grandfather again today, but the biggest surprise and most humbling was my daughter and her partner decided to use my name as the little fella’s middle name, for once I was stuck for words, what else can you say but thank you.
Nice little honour there. Congrats!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIL - Finally managed to map my network music drive to my Sonos system after about an hour. Turns out it wanted "\\(router IP address)\(drive name)" entered, which was a bit tricky given I couldn't see the drive name until I mapped the drive. But now got tunes playing in the new house.

Slight LTIH - The album I wanted to listen to wasn't on that drive... :rolleyes:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I noticed you had a late finish last night.

Is this gathering more ammo for the new ride on debate?
No, that was a normal finish for the mortgage job.

Retail Silly Season has started early over here, so today imnin store assembling bikes, then back to printing tomorrow.

It's going to be a loooong two months.

Not sure what debate you're referring to?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
No, that was a normal finish for the mortgage job.

Retail Silly Season has started early over here, so today imnin store assembling bikes, then back to printing tomorrow.

It's going to be a loooong two months.

Not sure what debate you're referring to?
That you work too long and hard to be stuffing around pushing a mower around 80 acres.