Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
People that are so excited about things that have done / purchased that they find every possible thread on every forum they are in to shout it out from.

No not sarcasm - people should do things that get them excited and share their joy around - Should be more of it.

Some people don't have any real life people that will even pretend to listen let alone be engaging about their new item/s

Minlak

custom titis
The 128. Assuming I don’t blow everything up installing I’ll have 32 to offload if you’re interested.
If you blow it up you deserve to be ridiculed it literally only goes one way no matter how hard you try - That first power press though where the computer starts to think mmm something is different and hangs a second longer before the beep is a hell of a rush but :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
MF are good to work on, kubota are pretty good too. My Deadong is a bit of a pain in the arse. New Holland can go jump in a lake.
I helped repair a bearing on the front of a JD FWA tractor, maybe 70 or 80hp. Inner race was the hub. Needless to say it was fucked and the new part was $17squillion. It now sits at the edge of a dam with a pump on the pto never to be driven again.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I helped repair a bearing on the front of a JD FWA tractor, maybe 70 or 80hp. Inner race was the hub. Needless to say it was fucked and the new part was $17squillion. It now sits at the edge of a dam with a pump on the pto never to be driven again.
Stationary engines can be very handy tools.

Swings and roundabouts.

ETA Deere by name, dear by nature, is the mantra.