Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Whilst I do not condone the excessive application of the rear brake made common in the shreddits of many modern bike heroes, most of his skidding isn't on trails I have an historical connection to.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Gripsport expanding and doing well. Good to see an Aussie company on the up:

https://www.gripsport.com.au/strap-...6boqgjIFSsi5vaAdPT8B5qgXkBZd7tNDiKs84_LWXXvaw
Truly a great thing. Shows what happens when you go out of your way to help your market base, they return the favour in spades.

Had a couple of frames repaired back in the halcyon days when they could still fit that low margin work in. Spent a couple of hours chatting to John and getting shown around the workshop, when I just rocked up unannounced to drop off a frame. They're all great, friendly guys.

It was incredible the amount and quality of work they were producing out of that little dog box they were in.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

moorey

call me Mia
PETA are dickholes...but we need to work out an ethical, long term solution, not just wait for it to happen regularly, and lose million plus spend millions trying to put a bandaid on it.
Mice, rabbits, cats, foxes, cane toads...they’re just doing what they do, in a situation caused by people.
With only a few exceptions I can think of, plages don’t happen in the countries the animals originated in....and if they do, it’s usually caused by humans.
I don’t have a panacea. Sterilisation programs would be expensive, but probably be dwarfed by the damage caused. Can’t see anyone willing to pony up the money though.
FWIW, I grew up on a cereal farm where the crops were occasionally decimated, but more so, grain storage was affected and the years income destroyed. Not looking at this though my soy latte sipping goggles.

moorey

call me Mia
Truly a great thing. Shows what happens when you go out of your way to help your market base, they return the favour in spades.

Had a couple of frames repaired back in the halcyon days when they could still fit that low margin work in. Spent a couple of hours chatting to John and getting shown around the workshop, when I just rocked up unannounced to drop off a frame. They're all great, friendly guys.

It was incredible the amount and quality of work they were producing out of that little dog box they were in.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.
Absolutely. While I’m firmly in the upright rack camp these days, Grip do the best platform rack, hands down, and John is an absolute legend.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Absolutely. While I’m firmly in the upright rack camp these days, Grip do the best platform rack, hands down, and John is an absolute legend.
Suprised they haven’t done a vertical yet. Maybe with the bigger premises they will. They people I know with a Gripsport rack are well pleased.