Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's just wastage though - it's the same reason mobile phones don't come with chargers any more, you probably already have one, and the third party market is now huge.

Maybe bikes should let you decide the pedals, grips, saddle and tyres for the same reason.
I purchased a new phone last year and it came with a charger. It came with a high speed charger.

safreek

PETA are dickholes...but we need to work out an ethical, long term solution, not just wait for it to happen regularly, and lose million plus spend millions trying to put a bandaid on it.
Mice, rabbits, cats, foxes, cane toads...they’re just doing what they do, in a situation caused by people.
With only a few exceptions I can think of, plages don’t happen in the countries the animals originated in....and if they do, it’s usually caused by humans.
I don’t have a panacea. Sterilisation programs would be expensive, but probably be dwarfed by the damage caused. Can’t see anyone willing to pony up the money though.
FWIW, I grew up on a cereal farm where the crops were occasionally decimated, but more so, grain storage was affected and the years income destroyed. Not looking at this though my soy latte sipping goggles.
I was on a farm in south Australia through the 79-80 (I think) great mouse plague. We used all sorts of shit including foxtoxin to kill them, foxtoxin was mainly used to save the seeding grain as its basically a cyanide gas when exposed to air. Funny thing was that they just disappeared almost overnight, guess they ate themselves out of food.

I don't think the PETA eaters actually have the slightest idea of what they are talking about

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I don’t know what that is....I’m an iPhone wanker.
It's a cheap Taiwanese brand, they sell them in JB Hifi.

I used to be an iPhone wanker, and I probably will be again sometime in the future. I go around in circles depending on what looks good at the time.

Right now I have Airpods, Apple Watch, Apple TV, 2 x Apple iPads and a Macbook Air. But no iPhone :S

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
It's a cheap Taiwanese brand, they sell them in JB Hifi.

I used to be an iPhone wanker, and I probably will be again sometime in the future. I go around in circles depending on what looks good at the time.

Right now I have Airpods, Apple Watch, Apple TV, 2 x Apple iPads and a Macbook Air. But no iPhone :S
Apparently Cairns is a chunts of a place to shop......

Been so long, but it's like riding a bike...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I used to be an iPhone wanker, and I probably will be again
My phone plans always end up $100+ per month so I can have unlimited calls, Txt and MMS to UK Mobiles and landlines.

The plan I am on now gives me 225gb of data a month :oops: of which I use 2gb unless we head to the shack, where I mobile hotspot everyone and Netflix.

This usually results in a top end phone, due a new one from last month but cant be fekked with the changeover process at the moment.