Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodle jump @8 minutes.
Poodle has never lifted a spare nor shovel in that area...I did notice the "no b-lines" warning from the trail called "no b-lines" has worn off the tree and "free flow" (I've always hated that name) would be better renamed "weed whacker". I was also very dissapointed to not see the "tuning fork" make an appearance! It was good to see the local trails getting some maximum shred. Did he have that step up in part one?

@chimpy is a dude, so good to see all the young shredders still get a fist full of his time.

I didn't realise that red rocket still rode a bike! I haven't seen him for years.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
@Jpez - This was the article about the Ti Chromag I mentioned earlier:

(To all) Worth having a read about the owner's cockpit setup (and reasons for it) even if you don't like the bike.

indica

Serial flasher
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Jarryd Hayne’s life in prison has started on a rough note.
The Sunday Telegraph reports fellow inmates pelted the disgraced former NRL star with apples after being moved into a yard at Parklea, following his sentencing last week.
A source said prisoners began throwing fruit at Hayne when they recognised the ex-Parramatta player, telling the publication: “All the crims threw their apples at him. Just cheap apples. Nothing fancy.”
innocent ofcourse

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Next thing this innocent victim of our brutal and repressive justice system will want a special wall and poncho to keep himself protected from their refuse.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
So, I'm not sure this is the correct procedure, but in the general theme of getting my post count to at least somewhat reflect my tenure at this site...
Noticed that my 10 year old shock pump air hose had deteriorated and it looked like a seahorse's hernia after breeding. Grabbed the ever faithful 15 year old Rock Shox shock pump and discovered that it now had the feature of slowly lowering the shock pressure whether you liked it or not.

Went around the usual local suspects and was somewhat surprised to find the cost of a decent shock pump these days. On a whim, looked up Cyclinic and discovered they have the shock pump I'm after, and including postage, still cheaper than the usual suspects. Ordered this morning, and its already on its way.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
So, I'm not sure this is the correct procedure, but in the general theme of getting my post count to at least somewhat reflect my tenure at this site...
Noticed that my 10 year old shock pump air hose had deteriorated and it looked like a seahorse's hernia after breeding. Grabbed the ever faithful 15 year old Rock Shox shock pump and discovered that it now had the feature of slowly lowering the shock pressure whether you liked it or not.

Went around the usual local suspects and was somewhat surprised to find the cost of a decent shock pump these days. On a whim, looked up Cyclinic and discovered they have the shock pump I'm after, and including postage, still cheaper than the usual suspects. Ordered this morning, and its already on its way.
Cyclinic only use express post too, you'll have it in no time, plus you get a sticker and a lolly!

Minlak

custom titis

Dibs on the lollipop

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

How much was it?