Little Things You Love

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
they do have their hands full!
That is possibly one of the shittest McDonald's in Australia though. Who would have thought a 24 hour maccas near all those late night bars would be problematic?

pink poodle

I had a pooping emergency one year on Christmas day. I was out for a pedal and rather than burning off the enormous feast I had devoured my body decided to expel it. I had no other option! The "restaurant" liked like a city dump after a wind storm. Absolutely filth everywhere. The toilet made the toilet in train spotting seem appetising. It was probably the worst shitting experience I have ever had.

Oddjob

Can hench anywhere any time
I had a pooping emergency one year on Christmas day. I was out for a pedal and rather than burning off the enormous feast I had devoured my body decided to expel it. I had no other option! The "restaurant" liked like a city dump after a wind storm. Absolutely filth everywhere. The toilet made the toilet in train spotting seem appetising. It was probably the worst shitting experience I have ever had.
Before or after you expelled the feast?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

Before or after you expelled the feast?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Before...

There was so much "water" on the floor that it wasn't possible to drop my pants without getting them wet. So (while panicking about shitting myself) I had to remove my pants over my shoes and stuff them in my backpack. Then became worried about the length of my t-shirt hem...so I stuffed it in my backpack too. But there was nowhere to hang my back pack, so I wore it. I couldn't decide between standing on he toilet seat and squatting or hovering, either way I knew I wasn't sitting down. I climbed onto the seat and squatted.

Now things got tricky! I was a bit unsteady so braced with a hand on each side of the stall...

I think that is enough of a visual for all concerned and will save the rest of the experience.

pink poodle

So what are you saying? You did some Pilates at the same time?
I indeed sweated excessively! Hands bracing me, shit powering out, water splashing...so much shit. Oh and in case you are thinking it, no! There was nothing wrong with me. I hadn't eaten any dodgy food and had a reaction. This was just a massive shit that I had been holding in all day that post lunch mega feast decided to raise its brown head as I rode along the harbour.

Anyway once the primary action was complete it was time to clean up...the fucking toilet paper was a very very very long way from my perch. And rally unabsorbant.

pink poodle

I worry about why the YouTube algorithm brought this up….

Significant wardrobe malfunction at 1:46!

I can't decide if I want to spend the next 12 months as a Kush or a tiddy bear!

And what the fuck is up with the ass wiping extension stick???? Or the piss gold club???? Wouldn't want to confuse that with the whiskey gold club.

I rate the Kush.

Poodle rates the Shake Weight.
I sure do! My arms have never been so toned. I'm ready to take on an army of people needing to be shaken!