Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
love that wylde is about to re-open after about 6 months of trail work. then i look at the weather report and realise it'll be closed for 2 months to dry out. clay turns slick if you do a wet fart riding there.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
LTIH: Internet keyboard-fucking-warrior-scientist-antivax-gronks.

Just read the news that Rab Wardell died in his sleep of a heart attack aged 37 :(

Instead of respect and rememberence, the PB commenters descend into vax BS :mad:
Reading comments this morning and they were very respectful. Must have taken a downward turn. :(

nathanm

Eats Squid
Free SRAM NX derailleur and Shifter from a mate. Cannot get it to shift down properly, pumped 2+ hours and multiple cables into it but it just will not shift properly. gave up and took it to the LBS but guessing its going to be a dud derailleur so do I now go back to the reliable 10 speed Shimano setup or fork out money on working 11 speed gear just so I can have 1 extra cog.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ahhh. Bike 24. They never fail to disappoint.
Absolutely no bubble wrap or packaging and luckily one small item didn’t escape out the hole created by the shit small bits of tape holding the top closed.
Amazed the rim is still somewhat round. View attachment 392345
Reminds me of a German car parts retailer putting the dual mass flywheel in loose with all the other small parts I'd orders. Not only was the flywheel damaged from its 16kg mass punching its way through the flimsy cardboard and hitting the concrete of wherever it was dropped, it had mangled several parts in there with it from bouncing around...

I should have taken a photo of the last car parts order I got from a mob in Estonia - someone in their warehouse is a Tetris champion and had obviously expended some thought and care in arranging 20 or so different sized boxes in one big and then added some filler to ensure nothing moved inside the main box. It can be done!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Reminds me of a German car parts retailer putting the dual mass flywheel in loose with all the other small parts I'd orders. Not only was the flywheel damaged from its 16kg mass punching its way through the flimsy cardboard and hitting the concrete of wherever it was dropped, it had mangled several parts in there with it from bouncing around...

I should have taken a photo of the last car parts order I got from a mob in Estonia - someone in their warehouse is a Tetris champion and had obviously expended some thought and care in arranging 20 or so different sized boxes in one big and then added some filler to ensure nothing moved inside the main box. It can be done!
One of the online Aussie automotive shops I use opens the original boxed items and adds other parts to them when they fit.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Now I'm going to have the old Tetris music stuck in my head all day. o_O

cammas

Seamstress
Painting - got a new bed coming Monday and I need to at least paint the feature wall behind where the bedhead goes before it gets here. As once it goes in there it won’t be moving, apparently it’s heavy as fark!

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Painting - got a new bed coming Monday and I need to at least paint the feature wall behind where the bedhead goes before it gets here. As once it goes in there it won’t be moving, apparently it’s heavy as fark!
I always found painting pretty easy. It's the moving everything out to make room then putting it back after that sucked.