Little Things You Hate

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Easily recognisable by the B&B suit - Bintang, boardies and thongs.
I did have a colleague from Jakarta doing the same job as me but in Indo.

He came to visit for a company shindig. I apologised on behalf of the rest of the country for inflicting boganity on our poor unsuspecting neighbours. He did know what I was talking about too .... Errrr....

cammas

Seamstress
It is acceptable and very satisfying to delete loads of emails. The sender will send it again. You can delete it safely again and blame it on spam filters.

Once you have received an email three times then it can be deemed as important and acted on.

It is a natural bubble to the top filter and works wonders. Winning...
I was talking with my mate about this and he goes “delete all and if it’s important they will let you know”
When I went back to work yesterday I was in a meeting with brew team and said “if you sent me something over the last few weeks and it’s important resend it or let me know as I may have glazed over going through all the emails”

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I was talking with my mate about this and he goes “delete all and if it’s important they will let you know”
When I went back to work yesterday I was in a meeting with brew team and said “if you sent me something over the last few weeks and it’s important resend it or let me know as I may have glazed over going through all the emails”
That is the spirit. It does work and chopping off chunks of eDribble reclaims your day for you.

I do admire folks that can come back from leave and filter through lots of stuff.

I generally delete all marketing guff emails every day and use rules to park less useful ones in folders that I promise not to look at unless I really have to.

If anything is that important they you will find out about it sooner or later :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Most amazing present ever, I don't deserve Jayne.
Love or hate thread ?

When is somebody going to get a Bug A Salt.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
When is somebody going to get a Bug A Salt.

Funny you should mention that. My husband just killed a queen wasp in the house with the bug a salt. It works well if your aim is true.

It looks too much like a nerf gun though and the kids wanted a go. Luckily the mechanism is pretty firm so it's difficult for a small child to actuate. And it's stored out of reach and unloaded.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
You can get her the smartgun and whoop some alien butt !
I'd like nerf to release a remote sentry turret. I mean, heck, why not the whole gamut? Don't stop at pulse rifle. As you say, @Mr Crudley, the range needs a smart gun. Sentry turret, Gorman's hand gun and who can forget the pump action shotty? Which is probably the same shotgun that Michael Biehn used in Terminator.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Hmmm...more details when they become available
View attachment 392224
Well an update on the emerging situation at the closed trails at Glenrock.
Apparently if you rip the signs out and throw them in the bushes, you can open the trails again!?
This will not end well, I hope the fucktards that ripped out the signs realise that they might be up against it with NSWNP , only adding fuel to the fire!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Apparently if you rip the signs out and throw them in the bushes, you can open the trails again!?
This will not end well, I hope the fucktards that ripped out the signs realise that they might be up against it with NSWNP , only adding fuel to the fire!
Yeah that sort of attitude isn't going to bring about a mutually satisfying solution.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
To be fair the image on the sign only seems to prohibit walking so I assume cutting a mad skid is still acceptable.