Little Things You Hate

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Wow... What a dick move.
He just removed a defective, potentially-lethal frame from general circulation. That’s positively heroic! Why shouldn’t he be rewarded? :p

Seriously though, It’s still the best case outcome for Avanti. It’s their poor QC at fault and they would have had to budget for the return and replacement of every affected frame. I’m sure they’d much rather wear the cost of a replacement - even a few years down the track than the legal grey area of someone being injured in a stack and it being brought to light that the frame was part of a defective line.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Speaking of unpleasant things...big ride, hot day, unplanned sleep when I should have been hydrating, and asparagus for lunch makes for an unpleasant piss! I just did one that looked like VB with an amazing pungent and gross smell, with highlights of asparagine piss odour.

Cologne launch coming soon.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
JFC I just realised I have one of those stupid "ice breaker" meetings with questions and I have to pretend I'm an interesting person. What are some random questions anyone's found useful for this stuff?

Also, can't I just do work instead? Ugh.
I can give you a great tip that has worked for me many times while hanging around Salesy kind of folks.
If you have nothing to say then ask the questioner about tell you about themself. Many people love to hear their own voice and would utterly love their chance to detail their 'journey'. Before you know it, it will be top of the hour and the meeting done.

It isn't about you :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
JFC I just realised I have one of those stupid "ice breaker" meetings with questions and I have to pretend I'm an interesting person. What are some random questions anyone's found useful for this stuff?

I tried to find one of those really lame “how to be a cool guy in a meeting” videos on youtube, like with some tool teaching you how to “alpha”. I couldn’t last 10 seconds. God damn theres some grim videos on out there.

“Hi, my names Asininedrivel and my biggest personal flaw is I just try too darn hard at my job!”

moorey

call me Mia

“Do you people remove fingers and teeth from a corpse you’re disposing of, or just go heavy on the lime?”

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIH. Topic for online learning check in for my grade one kid this morning. Wait for it.
“What did you do on the holidays?”
Like they all have amazing tales of watching screens, iPads and trips to the same fucking park we’ve been going to every damn day for the last 18months. Fuuuuck.
some kid is now talking about “going to McDonald’s and playing with her barbies. FFS. it’s like some cruel joke.

moorey

call me Mia
Boomer alert.

The parts dudes at car dealerships used to know every part and every number off the top of their heads, or could find it in a manual in 30 seconds...

I just spent 30 minutes on the blower with the Toyota dealership chasing a vent control cable for a 2013 Hilux. The dude literally had NFI what I meant.
"you mean the heater dial?"
No, the dial to divert air to windscreen/face/feet etc.
"oh, the fresh/recirculated air controller?'
No, vent controller.
"Where is it, I don't know what you mean"
On the dash beside the heat/cool dial and the fresh air controller.
"I'll get a manual........Oh, you mean the heat/cool dial?"
No, the vent control. It's the left dial. There's only 2 dials
"It's a slider, not a dial"
No, that's the fresh/recirculated air control.
"Is it on your left, or left looking in from the windscreen?" (WHAT THE FUCK?)
Left side when you're in the cabin. Passenger side

15 minutes later...

"ok, you mean the vent control dial"?
Yes please. Just the cable, not the dial.
"Done, I have one right here, too easy"

Too easy? My Christ!