COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
so this morning scotty and little dom declared no need for a mask mandate, but this afternoon thats changed to mandatory indoors. do these guys think they're indiana jones just making it up as they go?
They are wise and great men, who are too smart to lean from others...experts in any field are still inferior to these genius level turkeys.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I definitely saw very few fucks on display at NSW last weekend, after being used to seeing non maskers and non check in people in the minority in Vic.
Keep your eyes closed next time you're in metro then. Masks and check-ins have almost totally been abandoned now judging from what I'm seeing (about 70% percent of people seem to wear masks when getting groceries, but not other stores for some reason...). It'll be interesting to see who follows the rules with the mask mandates coming back for indoors settings tomorrow.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Keep your eyes closed next time you're in metro then. Masks and check-ins have almost totally been abandoned now judging from what I'm seeing (about 70% percent of people seem to wear masks in the shops, but not other stores for some reason...). It'll be interesting to see who follows the rules with the mask mandates coming back for indoors settings tomorrow.
I can only compare large regional centres. Haven’t been to either Melbourne or Sydney for the entire Covid period.
Ballarat and Woolongong are similar(ish)….similar proximity to capital cities, though the latter has more Covid cases, but way more lax about Covid.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Keep your eyes closed next time you're in metro then. Masks and check-ins have almost totally been abandoned now judging from what I'm seeing (about 70% percent of people seem to wear masks when getting groceries, but not other stores for some reason...). It'll be interesting to see who follows the rules with the mask mandates coming back for indoors settings tomorrow.
That’s what I saw in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago - BAU essentially, was made to feel out of place and self conscious for mask wearing!
Canberra is the same, but that’s because we had bugger all covid. That’s changing at last though…

On the Hume again today back to Mt Waverley for family stuff. Wish me luck…

smaj

Likes Dirt
Had an argument with a riding buddy who's an anti-vaxxer today. It's been brewing for a while. I tried to show compassion and understanding, but let me tell you, it was hard in the heat of battle! In the end, I could see he was more interested in arguing than riding, so I decided to head back to the carpark. I rode down some nice, rocky trails, and by the time I got back to the car my head had cooled down, so I texted him to wish him a Happy Christmas. He's a great riding buddy, so I'd rather keep riding with him if I can -- as long as every ride doesn't disintegrate into anti-vax again!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Had an argument with a riding buddy who's an anti-vaxxer today. It's been brewing for a while. I tried to show compassion and understanding, but let me tell you, it was hard in the heat of battle! In the end, I could see he was more interested in arguing than riding, so I decided to head back to the carpark. I rode down some nice, rocky trails, and by the time I got back to the car my head had cooled down, so I texted him to wish him a Happy Christmas. He's a great riding buddy, so I'd rather keep riding with him if I can -- as long as every ride doesn't disintegrate into anti-vax again!
I had a riding buddy like that. He didn’t “believe” in climate change, used colloidal silver and thought chemtrails were a thing. We established a set of unofficial ground rules where we talked about other stuff and got in great :) But he was generous, a great rider (kicked my butt…), was kind to dogs and a good bloke.

smaj

Likes Dirt
I had a riding buddy like that. He didn’t “believe” in climate change, used colloidal silver and thought chemtrails were a thing. We established a set of unofficial ground rules where we talked about other stuff and got in great :) But he was generous, a great rider (kicked my butt…), was kind to dogs and a good bloke.
Funny, we just kissed and made up over text message, so it seems like we're all good again. I am relieved!

Ground rules are going to be important after this :D

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Funny, we just kissed and made up over text message, so it seems like we're all good again. I am relieved!

Ground rules are going to be important after this :D
You should definitely go the "pair and a spare" rule on this guy.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Good to see the booking system was ready for the announcement of boosters being brought forward. Only 4 weeks until I can get my booster now.