COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont know, something is definitely a factor in it, the numbers say that you have nearly 4 times more chance of dying in Vic of corona than NSW.
It’s the vaccine working.. Nursing homes in Vic is where the overwhelming majority of deaths occured in last years lockdown.. None of them were vaccinated.. Have a look at the outbreaks since the vax rollout, deaths way lower..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It’s the vaccine working.. Nursing homes in Vic is where the overwhelming majority of deaths occured in last years lockdown.. None of them were vaccinated.. Have a look at the outbreaks since the vax rollout, deaths way lower..
Agreed ! after reading some of the following comments, probably corona protocols in high risk places, restricting access to the elderly and sick, better use of masks and less human contact.

A lot of lessons have been learned.

Good to see.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
eating. and trying to not start drinking.
I've started and quit a few times already. Currently 3 days back into binging after about 2 months off the juice. Hit all new weight highs and I am afraid of the next time I have to climb something on the mtb,

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hit all new weight highs and I am afraid of the next time I have to climb something on the mtb,
to paraphrase a great cricket sledge put a mars bar at the top of the hill, that'll draw you up.

as much as i hate climbing as an overweight old guy, i'd kill for a nice steady up hill trail in the bush right now. once a week in an isolate setting would make a massive difference to being at home 7 days a week

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yes hence the current problem.
Going on deaths per case, comparing to Vic from last year, it would seem NSW's testing is good.
Their figures reflect less deaths, unless attributing deaths to covid is getting masked.