COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Hey mate, I know you’ve got a couple of police mates. Do you know if all police are fully vaccinated? If they’re not they really should be.
I know the Sandown vaccination center rings the Springvale Police Sation every day to let them know of left over doses and they send members down to be jabbed. In uniform officers also get to jump the queue at mass vaccination hubs. It's only mandatory to have had one vaccination if you're assigned to hotel quarantine duty.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An otherwise healthy women in her 30s has died from the virus. If not anti vaccers then people who thought this was just affecting the old and infirm should get a kick up the ass now.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Don't know what there would be to appeal. He made contact, doesn't matter how. No excuse for that.
Courts are never logical. The copper actually made first contact, Why did the copper try to ram the horse into him the second time, the guy clearly got out of the way the first time?

Last edited:

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An otherwise healthy women in her 30s has died from the virus. If not anti vaccers then people who thought this was just affecting the old and infirm should get a kick up the ass now.
Nahh it's just the government spreading lies mate, you can't believe what you read.. they are all out to get us... if it isn't the government it's definitely Bill Gates...or maybe the Pope...or the Chinese... someone is definitely up to something!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
She had a car accident and just happened to be exhibiting void symptoms, so they attributed her death (which is a sad event) to covid not the car accident. This is the kind of lies and deceit our government is up to in order to control us with their 5g and microchip vaccine plan. Do your own research guys!

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
True, On the one hand we are told to accept the risk of vaccine deaths form other wise healthy people and then in the other hand this kind of death is used to scare us with out any real data. I am looking forward to the day when there is more understanding of the actually target risks groups for both the virus and vaccines. While case numbers are considers unacceptable the actual death rate is still very low.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
True, On the one hand we are told to accept the risk of vaccine deaths form other wise healthy people and then in the other hand this kind of death is used to scare us with out any real data. I am looking forward to the day when there is more understanding of the actually target risks groups for both the virus and vaccines. While case numbers are considers unacceptable the actual death rate is still very low.
8 deaths from about 4000 cases, so far in this wave. Any illness that has a 1 in 500 chance of dying is one that I would prefer not to have.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
It's a (relatively) low death rate because the hospitals haven't yet been swamped with cases as per ALMOST EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE FUCKING PLANET!

Or haven't you been paying attention for this last year and a half?

:rolleyes:

moorey

call me Mia
8 deaths from about 4000 cases, so far in this wave. Any illness that has a 1 in 500 chance of dying is one that I would prefer not to have.

And our mortality rate is relatively low, because we haven’t overloaded the healthcare system. It’s ‘relatively’ manageable if the case numbers are kept low.

edit…replied while POSM was saying it better.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius

Now the global medical infrastructure has had a chance to learn how to deal with covid infections and what works to stop the patients crashing - the death rate should drop.

Biggest issue is vaccine hesitancy (and it can be blamed on the Australian government - both sides). Unfortunately, there is no sterilizing immunity from vaccines for corona viruses unlike smallpox - the vaccinated can still get the virus [ at a much much lower rates ], avoid hospitalization [at a much much higher rate ] and shed the virus [ at a much much lower rate ]

Without a high level of global vaccination so that Bill Gates can track every.... ummmm, a high level of global vaccination so that the spread of this virus can be severely reduced and buy us some time.....

We're boned......

This virus will continue to spread like the pigs farts in the office and the misinformation on the web is just.... mind blowing.

p.s. is it wrong to enjoy a schadenfreude boner when someone who tells the world it's all a lie, rejects the vaccine, asks for thoughts and prayers just before they're incubated and dies? Just asking.... for a friend... yeah, the pig has a friend.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Now the global medical infrastructure has had a chance to learn how to deal with covid infections and what works to stop the patients crashing - the death rate should drop.

Biggest issue is vaccine hesitancy (and it can be blamed on the Australian government - both sides). Unfortunately, there is no sterilizing immunity from vaccines for corona viruses unlike smallpox - the vaccinated can still get the virus [ at a much much lower rates ], avoid hospitalization [at a much much higher rate ] and shed the virus [ at a much much lower rate ]

Without a high level of global vaccination so that Bill Gates can track every.... ummmm, a high level of global vaccination so that the spread of this virus can be severely reduced and buy us some time.....

We're boned......

This virus will continue to spread like the pigs farts in the office and the misinformation on the web is just.... mind blowing.

p.s. is it wrong to enjoy a schadenfreude boner when someone who tells the world it's all a lie, rejects the vaccine, asks for thoughts and prayers just before they're incubated and dies? Just asking.... for a friend... yeah, the pig has a friend.
Nope. I love those stories.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Think we are close to 350 official deaths from the jab so far. Agreed, that will come with time once data comes through.
We were told from the start to protect the vulnerable and the 99% of us would be more or less fine. Original variant had a 1.9% mortality rate. Delta has a 0.3% (ABC News).

I look forward to the day they release any of the 'health advice' for the lockdowns. Apparently it's not in the public interest but they continually play the transparency card.

I'm somewhat in the middle of this whole thing. I think the current strategies are doing more harm than good to millions here in Melbourne/Victoria.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Think we are close to 350 official deaths from the jab so far.
Do you have data on that, I was just looking at the Database of Adverse Affects on the TGA website, and the numbers are much lower..

3 medicines selected between 01/01/1971 - 01/04/2021.

Selected medicines
Trade name Active ingredients
COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b2 (mRNA)
COVID-19 Vaccine (TNS) COVID-19 Vaccine (Type not specified)
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S (Viral vector)
Search results
The results are shown in two tabs.

Number of reports (cases): 4739

Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 4728

Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 33

S

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Do you have data on that, I was just looking at the Database of Adverse Affects on the TGA website, and the numbers are much lower..

3 medicines selected between 01/01/1971 - 01/04/2021.

Selected medicines
Trade name Active ingredients
COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b2 (mRNA)
COVID-19 Vaccine (TNS) COVID-19 Vaccine (Type not specified)
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S (Viral vector)
Search results
The results are shown in two tabs.

Number of reports (cases): 4739

Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 4728

Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 33

S
#fakenews