COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Disagree. Might not be the full blow the original pic suggests, looks like a clenched fist jab to me. You don’t ‘push away’ with a fist. No doubt overblown, but not convinced his intentions are pure.
Yeah agree, looks like an afl style jumper punch, jab disguised as a push.. Looks like he elbows it first too. Reckon he knew there where cameras nearby otherwise he would have belted it..

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
The third hand news from my wife is that someone on FB is claiming they were Covid positive and joined the protest...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mattyp

Cows go boing
The third hand news from my wife is that someone on FB is claiming they were Covid positive and joined the protest...

Surely the same people going out protesting against covid lockdowns and mask wearing wouldn't also be going out to get tested?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

I wonder if they would get charged with murder, or manslaughter, if someone dies from picking up covid at the protest?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
Disagree. Might not be the full blow the original pic suggests, looks like a clenched fist jab to me. You don’t ‘push away’ with a fist. No doubt overblown, but not convinced his intentions are pure.
I very doubt that's a punch, if it was, he would have shattered all bones on the outside of his hands. It looks like he's tried to block the horse's face to me.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I wonder if they would get charged with murder, or manslaughter, if someone dies from picking up covid at the protest?
Technically could if the intent was to infect knowing it's potentially lethal. But it's likely manslaughter as the infectee probably believes it's no more lethal than a cold.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If you don't get yourself in that stupid situation to start then there is no debate of pushing vs. punching. I gather said gronk knew what he was doing there.

Could have turned around and walked off the other way.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Knuckle dusters are a prohibited weapon in Australia. If he had those on, he would have had 20 cops wrestling him to the ground. He's still a fuckwit but Fake News. I don't know the laws in regarding keeping them in your home but if you were to wear them on your fist as implied, it would be similar to turning up to a street march with a hunting knife.