COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SA to join in on the lockdown party from 6pm tonight..
QLD getting lucky with that one case being fully pfizered unlike Melbs super spreaders..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Schools closed from 3pm today.

Well in my 2.5km circle of life, I have about 8 DH runs, Lynton, Andos, Brownhill, Pony Ridge, Purples and part of Sheps and the bottom of BNP.

Last hard lockdown we weren't allowed to exercise forcing me onto a 3 day binge.

Suns shining here, better get an extended loop in before 6pm.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Govt (state and federal) has screwed the messaging on our covid strategy. Is it zero covid, is it minimal covid, zero deaths, flatten the curve, get the vaccination rate up first, who knows??

Can't say I know what the "right" political message should be, but surely we can do better than a bunch of bickering premiers and a scomo krudd sideshow.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Govt (state and federal) has screwed the messaging on our covid strategy. Is it zero covid, is it minimal covid, zero deaths, flatten the curve, get the vaccination rate up first, who knows??

Can't say I know what the "right" political message should be, but surely we can do better than a bunch of bickering premiers and a scomo krudd sideshow.
Seems to zero which isn't working with the massive damage to so much of the population and economy.
There is no plan just make it up as they go with zero the target through lockdowns.
Three weeks ago it was lockdowns are a last resort. Seems to be the only strategy they have to use.
Between VIC and NSW it's north of $1.7bn per week of lockdowns.
How much more can society and business take in these states?