COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Was due for a scope on friday, had a call this morning to confirm the details, then another call saying they just cancelled all non urgent procedures indefinitely. so not this week my old nemesis, prep kit C.
Didn't want to take some anyway? For old time's sake?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
maybe before I suffer the indignity of another lockdown weigh in.
That is kind of cheating...but would also allow for some cheat eating beforehand. What a dilemma!

I am so glad that during this global lockdown and pandemic that the kind hearted people at Travelex have take the time out to think of me, one of their valued customers, and offered me some great exchange rates on various foreign currencies I have no chance of using.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
She is apparently only 46. A life of bile and malice certainly appear to take a toll on your appearance...
subjective.... malevolent /Ugliness inside often fuels the opinion that it translates to appearance as well.

if being a shitstain of a person in behaviour directly translated to appearance, then Peta Credlin would be an odious demon sharting effluent, bile and poison from every orifice and infected pustule covering her entire body. Wait, maybe that's not the best example... :p

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
subjective.... malevolent /Ugliness inside often fuels the opinion that it translates to appearance as well.

if being a shitstain of a person in behaviour directly translated to appearance, then Peta Credlin would be an odious demon sharting effluent, bile and poison from every orifice and infected pustule covering her entire body. Wait, maybe that's not the best example... :p
I dunno, I think it shows in credlin as well. her whole demeanour screams deeply disturbed and malevolent...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
South Aussies, straight to level 4 from tonight :oops:

Tougher restrictions come into force from midnight after an 81-year-old man and his daughter tested positive to Covid-19 – with authorities treating it as the highly infectious Delta strain.
Private gathering will be capped at 10, all non-essential retail must close and gyms and team and contact sport must stop. Masks are required indoors and working from home is strongly encouraged. Weddings and funerals are capped at 10, while only outdoor dining and seated drinking is allowed.

Q&A: What the new restrictions mean

The restrictions begin at midnight and are set to continue until Friday, but Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said “this is not a lockdown”.

“We need to restrict movement in the community,” he said.

The restrictions come after the man tested positive at 2.30am at Modbury Hospital in the northeastern suburbs on Sunday, putting its emergency department in lockdown. The man and his daughter were active in the community.

His daughter, in her 50s, initially tested negative but later tested positive and is now in a stable condition in Tom’s Court medi-hotel. Five other tests of the man’s close contacts are negative.

Premier Steven Marshall said SA would go to Level 4 restrictions from midnight tonight.

“We’ve only got one chance to get this right. We are very concerned. We are treating this as the Delta variant. We are going to go hard and go early.”

ozzybmx

Only joined 2 weeks ago... what happened with the midnight deadline (not that I would have went anyway)

Sends txt at 18:01, saying it shut 1 minute ago.

Screenshot_20210719-180318_Messages.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can't decide on how to show my solidarity with (pretty much) the rest of Australia who are in lock down. Do I join them in staying home, coming dinner, making my own cocktails and coffee? Or do I go out and live the life they can't because of this horrible virus? I usually like going out on Monday nights as there aren't any crowds.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Can't decide on how to show my solidarity with (pretty much) the rest of Australia who are in lock down. Do I join them in staying home, coming dinner, making my own cocktails and coffee? Or do I go out and live the life they can't because of this horrible virus? I usually like going out on Monday nights as there aren't any crowds.
No one cares.

ozzybmx

We can still go to the pub to eat and drink as long as we sit down.

Just because a political party has drawn a line, there's no need to go and stand on it.

I'll watch from afar.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
coming dinner?

I’m not one for kink-shaming but please, a bit of discretion perhaps? It’s a family show here