COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Soooo many dick noses.
drove to my local bank branch yesterday (Monday) to do some banking that couldn't be done online.

10 or more people in the teenaged/20 something age group - out walking with no fucking masks.
3-4 traffic control workers for a building site - no fucking masks.
Parked in side street by bank, builders getting tools from or loading them in ute - no fucking masks.
Builders observed on site - no fucking masks.

Selfish, lazy, stupid, ignorant cunts, the lot of them.

Last edited:

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Schools closed from 3pm today.

Well in my 2.5km circle of life, I have about 8 DH runs, Lynton, Andos, Brownhill, Pony Ridge, Purples and part of Sheps and the bottom of BNP.

Last hard lockdown we weren't allowed to exercise forcing me onto a 3 day binge.

Suns shining here, better get an extended loop in before 6pm.

View attachment 377817
Surprised you didn't make a run for Melrose

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Surprised you didn't make a run for Melrose
Im on carers leave for 3 weeks, missus had a 'womans' operation and cant lift or drive. Can't really piss off and leave her... besides, got a broken kid here that would get bored very fast.

I think its one of those things on @ozzybmx head?
This was the attire of the day, Bunnings before lockdown was announced then servo and bottlo after the announcement.

Didn't know if I should pay or rob the fucking place.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is no plan
Oh there is a plan...a plandemic. You'll see it all once it's too late sheeple.

People say a lot about the Dardanelles campaign and the massacre at Gallipoli but I feel there are some really good arguments for reintroducing contraception
You raise a valid point.

You raise a valid point.
What is with that hashtag, does anyone know what eco ming is and why I'd wear it?
It's a luxurious faux mink product. You'd wear it if you realised that fur was murder but you still wanted to look fabulous.

drove to my local bank branch yesterday (Monday) to do some banking that couldn't be done online.

10 or more people in the teenaged/20 something age group - out walking with no fucking masks.
3-4 traffic control workers for a building site - no fucking masks.
Parked in side street by bank, builders getting tools from or loading them in ute - no fucking masks.
Builders observed on site - no fucking masks.

Selfish, lazy, stupid, ignorant cunts, the lot of them.
Freedom fighters! Brave and selfless defenders of our rights...

Those reignite people are truly the work of the devil:
View attachment 377823
Fucking gold!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Looks like I'm up for a long wait somewhere tomorrow.
Was in a location at approx the same time as a case backdated to a week ago
Go to the Parklands, 6 lines and moves quick or Flinders Hospital.

I took the NZ Champ to both, Flinders was 25 minutes, parklands 1:15... go where there is not many hotspots. Its an extra 20 mins drive to Flinders for you... but maybe worth the lesser wait considering we have an outbreak. 25+20+20... Go Flinders.