COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Likely not. This will be from an editorial style guide that says J is their preferred spelling. When I was in the content editing game there was a lot of corporate E dropping. Acknowledgement, lodgement, and so on all lost their E post g.
What's the issue? Should it be 'gaoled?'

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Nah fuck that I’m furious. Already pissed off because my 6 year old is going into hospital tomorrow for a mild procedure but Covid rules say only one parent can accompany the child. Thanks cunts.
Here's me pissing and moaning about a rescheduled camping trip trivial shit.

That's an extremely shit house situation for you and your family @Jpez.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This unfortunately is what happens when cut their budgets over and over and over again.. Theyre basically getting work experience kids doing editing on the weekends these days, all they can afford.
They should move on some of their boring and expensive dead wood that have been at the ABC for years. It should be a platform for new talent and new programs.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So could be codswalop but my best mates mate works in the local government health field. There are noises about a short sharp lockdown for Melbourne from Friday. No idea if it’s true but I trust where it came from.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
So could be codswalop but my best mates mate works in the local government health field. There are noises about a short sharp lockdown for Melbourne from Friday. No idea if it’s true but I trust where it came from.
Have heard it too. Three days from 12:01am friday.

Believe we are at 11 cases now and waste water detection in geelong area.

Removalists should be doing hard time over this.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Have heard it too. Three days from 12:01am friday.

Believe we are at 11 cases now and waste water detection in geelong area.

Removalists should be doing hard time over this.
Feel free to charge them and keep them.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Build a bloody road block on the Harbour and Parramatta river bridges.

New exposure sites over the weekend in French's Forest and Belrose including Bunnings and a Kebab shop. Thanks tradies.

Speaking of tradies and hygiene. I usually hit Bunnings together with a series of other errands in the one trip, so often use the toilet as it's the only shop that has one. I've noticed a disturbing trend of tradies using the toilet and heading straight out without washing hands. It happens so often I've gotten into the habit of keeping some tissues handy to open the door.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk