COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Soooooo - Currently predictions now have Sydney lockdown until end of August - The rest of the world are now holding us up as an example of what not to do - Man gets both vaccines but the photos are more concerning.
And presumably that means we are locked out of Victoria for that long too…

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I would however like to visit my uncles wife who has been sent home for palliative care following a relapse of her cancer…
I don't rate your chances sadly. Fill the entry application form in and see how you go.

Though...Hakkon Removals, you can drive down in a truck with 2 mates and if you want to ride some really good trails, pop over into SA for the day :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Though...Hakkon Removals, you can drive down in a truck with 2 mates and if you want to ride some really good trails, pop over into SA for the day :)
Can't @Haakon just get into a ball sports team like anyone else. You can pretty much do whatever you like and just apologise profusely and swear that 'You have learnt from your mistakes and wont do it again' if you get busted and your lucrative contract is threatened to be torn up. Works every time.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The parents of the apartment resident aged in his 60s have also contracted the virus.
They are aged 89 and 90-years-old and live in Craigieburn.

The man in his 60's also attended the MCG on Saturday afternoon between Carlton and Geelong.
The other family from NSW that moved to Hume with the red permit, broke quarantine and went shopping at Coles and a servo. A bloke in his 30's has got it off them at Coles.

Jpez

Down on the left!
The other family from NSW that moved to Hume with the red permit, broke quarantine and went shopping at Coles and a servo. A bloke in his 30's has got it off them at Coles.
Nah fuck that I’m furious. Already pissed off because my 6 year old is going into hospital tomorrow for a mild procedure but Covid rules say only one parent can accompany the child. Thanks cunts.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard 8? Fucked either way.
1 overnight + 7 new this morn..

2000 at the mcg exposed.. Go sportsball..

Removalist still won’t co-operate fully.. Clearly were doing shit that they don’t want the cops to know about..

I can see a “circuit breaker” lockdown this week if cases keep going up.. Restrictions will change this arvo/tonight no doubt though..

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Nah fuck that I’m furious. Already pissed off because my 6 year old is going into hospital tomorrow for a mild procedure but Covid rules say only one parent can accompany the child. Thanks cunts.
That's a really shit situation for you and your family @Jpez, I absolutely understand your anger and frustration.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
1 overnight + 7 new this morn..

2000 at the mcg exposed.. Go sportsball..

Removalist still won’t co-operate fully.. Clearly were doing shit that they don’t want the cops to know about..

I can see a “circuit breaker” lockdown this week if cases keep going up.. Restrictions will change this arvo/tonight no doubt though..
They really need to flip the switch on these douches and fine them for everything they can think of. They're obviously dodgy as fuck and unwilling to cooperate. Time to make an example of these chunts.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wonder what sort of threats are being thrown at them, clearly not serious enough.
If the whole country is being asked to chip in to get this thing sorted, unapologetically ignorant people like this should be hung (metaphorically)

Jpez

Down on the left!
That's a really shit situation for you and your family @Jpez, I absolutely understand your anger and frustration.
Thanks @Labcanary. At the end of the day it’s not a huge deal and it’s a pretty mild procedure but that doesn’t alleviate the anxiety of a 6 year old though. It’s just a kick in the guts when you have people running around giving zero fucks and locking whole cities down.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
They really need to flip the switch on these douches and fine them for everything they can think of. They're obviously dodgy as fuck and unwilling to cooperate. Time to make an example of these chunts.
Another presser for SA at 145pm. Looks like others sites are being looked into. Wonder what they were up too, Dodgy Daves Moving Co.