COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Speaking of tradies and hygiene. I usually hit Bunnings together with a series of other errands in the one trip, so often use the toilet as it's the only shop that has one. I've noticed a disturbing trend of tradies using the toilet and heading straight out without washing hands. It happens so often I've gotten into the habit of keeping some tissues handy to open the door.
And you still continue to use the bunnings shitter..

danncam

Likes Dirt
I'm willing to miss mum's birthday this weekend with a short hard lockdown if that means the family palm cove trip for dad's 80th can still happen in about 9 days. Fingers crossed.
This on off shit is so wearing. Delayed my MIL's chemo, ruined my daughter's french trip and year 12 formal and even her road trip to see Hamilton.
It did let me get away with buying the new trance x, so not all bad ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There must be one of them quaint little parks somewhere along the way with a concrete toilet block, a labyrinth entrance where you can piss, hit the tap and wash, then escape without touching any other surfaces.

Minlak

custom titis
So advice coming down now that if you have been in a hotspot in Sydney to get tested and still isolate for the 14 days. Rumours abounding of a new WORLD lockdown coming and Australia Lockdown coming. It seems that all the preparation and good work is for nothing if a case gets wild its so rampant.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
There must be one of them quaint little parks somewhere along the way with a concrete toilet block, a labyrinth entrance where you can piss, hit the tap and wash, then escape without touching any other surfaces.
I wish. They all got replaced with Exeloos when every Sydney council was in their pocket.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've noticed a disturbing trend of tradies using the toilet and heading straight out without washing hands.

You're only just noticing this now? Hand hygiene in Australia is poor, really really poor. I had hoped that this pandemic would help curve it but that momentum has been lost. Personally I have been loving the chance to sanitize my hands regularly. A lot of places have sanitizer near the toilets which is a double bonus!

I reckon if you or the Bunnings to put a dispenser near the toilet a small % of your dick fingered friend would use it.