COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It's cool: Credlin, Bolt, Jones, that other fuckwit and the Murdoch deathstar are about to start round the clock bombardment of the NSW Government demanding to know how it spiralled into a lockdown, who's going to resign, is the whole Government going to resign, why lockdowns are unnecessary, how the Liberals are trampling on human rights and how they have failed the entire world....

....any minute now....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's cool: Credlin, Bolt, Jones, that other fuckwit and the Murdoch deathstar are about to start round the clock bombardment of the NSW Government demanding to know how it spiralled into a lockdown, who's going to resign, is the whole Government going to resign, why lockdowns are unnecessary, how the Liberals are trampling on human rights and how they have failed the entire world....

....any minute now....
But they don't seem too worried about the ongoing corruption links?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What if you live outside the areas involved & work in one of those areas - are you allowed to go to work & then travel outside the area to get home & then have to stay home?
I live outside those areas but did a half day in the CBD last week. Depends on which source I use - some say usual place of work, others say if you have worked...
played it safe and grabbed some new shoes for the roadie so if I am stuck at home I can at least go ride laps around SOP.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I live outside those areas but did a half day in the CBD last week. Depends on which source I use - some say usual place of work, others say if you have worked...
played it safe and grabbed some new shoes for the roadie so if I am stuck at home I can at least go ride laps around SOP.
Yeah weird hey! My work (main office Mac Park) will keep the Wynyard bus shuttle going(!?).

Whatever - I'll be at home if they need me.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
one of my clients sent me a NSW health tweet which says only applies if you have worked in the affected areas on a regular basis in the last 14 days, which i cannot see on any other press release, they all say if you have worked.... how can we still not understand the importance of clear and consistent instructions?