COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is she required to have a flu shot to work there?
I know that the nursing homes that I know of in Tassie require their staff to have had the yearly flu shot.
Well, what would you know... missus comes home from work today, Pfizzler #1 booked in for tomorrow 'at work', available to all staff that want it, no pressure to get it.

I met it with positivity and encouragement... jabbed tomorrow at 2pm, queasy Thur night, sick as a dog Fri and Sat, might be ok Sunday :D

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Business as usual then.

South Australia's chief public health officer has defended a decision to give Collingwood a COVID-19 exemption to travel to Adelaide for this weekend's AFL game against the Adelaide Crows.
With Victorians banned from travelling across the border, Professor Nicola Spurrier said it was not her job to make moral judgements about the importance of football compared to other activities or requests for exemptions.

"My job is to make it as safe as possible," she told reporters on Wednesday.
"I don't think that this is risky. I think this is a negligible risk."

As part of the exemption, a smaller than usual Collingwood contingent will travel to Adelaide, flying in and out on the same day on a charter plane.
A sterile corridor will also be established between the airport and Adelaide Oval.
Collingwood players have gone into quarantine with their families and must return a negative COVID-19 test before being allowed to play.
They must also sign a declaration that they have not visited any of the exposure sites in Melbourne.
Professor Spurrier said Collingwood and Crows players would also be required to have another virus test within 48 hours of the game and will be subject to restrictions on their movement until they return a negative result.
She said SA Health officials had worked hard with the AFL to mitigate any risks to the wider South Australian public.
She said it had not been deemed necessary to reduce the size of the crowd allowed at Saturday's game.
The exemption had also been given following a review of the current situation in Melbourne with the outbreak standing at 60 cases.
Prof Spurrier said she did not consider the outbreak to be evidence yet of widespread community transmission.
"We have also had more experience of bringing people into this state and doing risk mitigation," she said.
"Only those people who are essential to this game are being allowed to come. We've got it right down to the very minimum."
SA reported six new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday, but five of those were considered historic cases that were no longer infectious.

All those cases are in returned travellers who are in hotel quarantine.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So like he is saying, pretty much certain it's a lab "leak". The whole thing was planned to infect those American soldiers.

Thursday: purchase 29er XC hardtail
Friday institutionalized for being delusional.

Sportsball wins again.

What a bunch of cock socks...
Decision was clearly made in the delusional window of receiving the vaccine.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spurrier has come out today making a point that if the ball comes anywhere near spectators they should not touch it.

Bizarre (though it could equally be a Collingwood thing)

indica

Serial flasher
Complete apathy up here. All the people I work with can get fizzered, no one is keen.
Rollout to the, um, customers...
50 from 360 in one section jumped in.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
So like he is saying, pretty much certain it's a lab "leak". The whole thing was planned to infect those American soldiers.
Well no, he's saying exactly the opposite! What he says is that it's extremely UNlikely to be a lab leak, but there is enough scope for plausibility for the shitrag media to grab onto to make it appear more possible than the reality.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well no, he's saying exactly the opposite! What he says is that it's extremely UNlikely to be a lab leak, but there is enough scope for plausibility for the shitrag media to grab onto to make it appear more possible than the reality.
I agree, the UN are definitely tied up in this lab leak cover up.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Second day after the first Pfizer dosing.. Only a mild dull headache yesterday arvo and a bit more tired than usual but nothing else. Injection site probably the worst.. Recovering from shoulder surgery and made the mistake of jabbing my good arm. Now i can’t roll over on either to side sleep (slap head)..