Search results

1. M

ACT Please delete

Hi mate, How much are you thinking for the whole bike? I guess as pictured. Do you know what it weighs? Cheers, Dan.
  2. M

Stromlo

Hi Johnny, I assume Sparrow Hill will be the same? Dan.
  3. M

TAS Sold

Hi mate, Would you consider selling the frame only at this stage? Cheers, Dan.
  4. M

Traveling to NZ with a bike, not sure of costs?

Thanx Slippery for the links. Very useful. Have you used MTBRotorua tours or bikes before? Any good? Dan.
  5. M

Traveling to NZ with a bike, not sure of costs?

Hi guys, I know this isn't about taking your bike with you but does anyone know what the cost would be to hire a bike in NZ as opposed to taking your bike with you? I'm heading to NZ in October and was thinking of heading to Rotorua and Queenstown. Has anyone hired a DH bike or AM bike with a...
  6. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Accordingly to the website it's open from sunrise to sunset. Heaps of people there this morning but got pretty quiet after about 11am. Dan.
  7. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Hi mate, I was at Wylde today too with a few mates too. But one questions with all the great facilities, tables, chairs, bike wash, where are the toilets? Anyways my point is that it was a great ride. Dan.
  8. M

Official kentlyn thread

Hi Chops, Yeah I'm talking about the DH stuff at top of the fire trail to the right. There's some pretty big doubles there. This is what could happen... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIzr0wcSDNQ Dan.
  9. M

Official kentlyn thread

Hi Chops, Did you try those 2 huge doubles in the middle track? Last time I was there I chickened out. Dan.
  10. M

New Car Options?

they must changed it cause mine has fixed point mounts. By changing it you get alot more opnions. anyways what colour did you get? the red? Dan.
  11. M

New Car Options?

Hi mate, Congrats on the new purchase. I've for a 2011 WRX myself and wanted to get roof racks for mine as well. I looked at getting them new but the cost was very high. It was over $330 for the feet and bars and then up to $200 for the a single bike rack. Then I started looking at ebay and...
  12. M

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

SNORC on Facebook posted that 'trails were closed until further notice' on Sunday but a little late as well for those wanting to go for a ride on Saturday. I know it was raining on Friday/Saturday but an update on Friday night/Saturday morning would have been good to help people decide if its...
  13. M

NSW sold

Hi mate, Price? more images would be good too. Dan.
  14. M

Setting new Pikes

After riding around Loftus this morning. I'm adding some more air to my Pikes. Sag indicator tells me I'm using most of my travel. So I'm going to try increasing the PSI to 75PSI. So the new details are: Bike: Yeti SB66 Model Pikes: 2014 Solo air 150mm 26" sag%/Psi: 20%/75PSI - not sure...
  15. M

Who Here Bats for both teams?

Hi guys, I ride a roadie to work Mon-Fri then weekend are mainly on the MTB bike. During the week it's all about getting fitness in as I do about 20km a day. I find it's helped my MTB riding alot. Mainly with fitness but it's always good to just be on the bike. Weekdays are just training for...
  16. M

Setting new Pikes

Is that so you can put more weight onto the forks? but your not always riding in the attack position. Dan.
  17. M

Setting new Pikes

Hi mate, I measured mine seating on the seat as well. Currently I have mine set in open, don't think I have tried it in pedal but maybe on my next ride. Dan.
  18. M

Setting new Pikes

Hi guys, I just installed a new set of RS Pikes on my bike and setting them up is I believe a science to get them right or feel right. So I want people's input into what setting there have on their Pikes to compare what others are setting. I will start off with my settings. Hope this will help...
  19. M

Yeti SB-66

Thanx mate, That helps heaps, just thought I'd see what other people are setting their Pikes to. I'll see what mine is set at and compare. Im under 70kgs fully kitted. Cheers, Dan.
  20. M

Yeti SB-66

Hi mate, Can I ask how many clicks of rebound and LSC you dial into the pikes? Just wondered as a guide of course cause we probably weight differently and ride differently. I had the first run on the pikes on the weekend at OMV and seems pretty happy with them. Def felt alot more stiffness...