Search results

1. S

Best Armour

Whats everyone using for upper body armour? I have been through the old versions of Dainese and also a couple of sets of 661 pressure suits (over the last ten years) and have given all of them away after a short time as I always feel hot/restricted in them. As I now have two kids I'm thinking...
  2. S

AM Nukeproof Mega Am

Cables will be shortened shortly! Nukeproof Mega Am Frame Rockshox Pikes Hope Headset Hope Hubs/Nukeproof rims/Hans Dampff tyres Reverb post w/ Fi’zi:k Tundra seat XT Casette/Mech/Chain Saint Shifter/Pedals Zee Brakes/Cranks Renthal Lite Bars/Stem
  3. S

SA Sold

Item: Small 2011 Giant Glory 00 Location: Mount Barker SA Item Condition: Good, usual scratches but everything works well Reason for selling: Moving to enduro bike for the next year or so Price and price conditions: $1,800 Extra Info: Can be test ridden at the Mount Barker 4X track...
  4. S

no longer required

no longer required
  5. S

Good TV shows

As I seem to be up to date with just about every one of my fave tv shows I thought I would check what everyone else is watching. Currently I'm up to date on: The Walking Dead Dexter Breaking Bad Boardwalk Empire Game of Thrones Arrow Defiance (Started last week, new sci-fi show)...
  6. S

SA Sold

Item: Sx Trail with bits Location: Mt Barker, SA Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not needed, have a Glory Price and price conditions: $520 ono Extra Info: Pictures: Yes 2008 SX trail medium w/ DHX 5.0 rear shock, Chris King headset, Thompson seatpost, SDG saddle, E 13 guide...
  7. S

SA Sold

Item: As above Location: Mt Barker, SA Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: See below Extra Info: Pictures: Yes X9 rear mech. Used but works fine. 9 spd $30 X9 shifter. Used but works fine. 9 spd $25 SOLD SLX cranks with E13...
  8. S

What rims are you all running / noting to be lasting

Hey folks, I've been trying to decide what rims to go for as I have a good crack in my rear 721 and am not sure what to go for. I was looking at nukeproof generators and was hoping to get some yellow ones but it seems they are sold out of nearly everywhere unless you are willing to pay...
  9. S

Deemax wheels

Need to be in good condition and rear 150mm
  10. S

Yellow 32 hole DH rims

I'm after a set of yellow rims for my Glory and was looking at the Nukeproof Generator ones but it seems CRC wont thave any stock till July. I sent the Aussie shop that stocks them an email and am waiting on a response as there does not seem to be a buy it button on their website so I cant...
  11. S

SA Most bits sold

Item: 2008 Specialized SX Trail Location: Mount Barker / Adelaide SA Item Condition: average/good. The usual scuffs etc as would be expected from this age bike. Reason for selling: Only ride the DH bike these days so this is sitting in the shed Price and price conditions: $1250 ONO Extra...
  12. S

The new race season

Seeing as the inside line forum is now gone for good I thought we could start up in here a bit more. Who is all looking forward to the new season? I just wish they included Fox Fast as I have been hitting that up quickly recently!
  13. S

Gripsport style tow ball mounted carrier

Hey folks Im after a Gripsport style carrier. It needs to be tow ball mounted, NOT hitch as I dont have hitch! Also preferable if it is in SA though I will consider buying something if postage is reasonable. Send me a pm as I will probably forgot to look here!
  14. S

National Champs Seeding

I couldn't see this anywhere else. Men 1 6 Jared Graves 2:24.45 2:24.45 2 40 Chris Kovarik 2:24.62 2:24.62 0.17 3 3 Mick Hannah 2:27.92 2:27.92 3.47 Female 1 2 Caroline Buchanan 2:46.05 2:46.05 2 1 Tracey Hannah 2:46.08 2:46.08 0.03 3 3 Lisa...
  15. S

Fox Fast Crash

My new riding stance apparently Caught on go pro as well. Skip to around 2 minutes in if you want to see it. I essentially hit the gap into step up but when I landed my front wheel slid off to the side. My mate wasn't quite expecting me to slow down quite so quickly...
  16. S

CRC Welcom Sam vid

Just popped up on pinkbike - http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Video-Sam-Hill-Welcome-to-the-Team.html
  17. S

Full face wanted

Hey Im after a full face for cheap Its for a mate who is coming to Aus for holiday so it does not need to be fantastic. Needs to be a medium/large. Anything considered, providing it hasn't been batttered. Im in SA so it would be great to find one here but im happy to get...
  18. S

Grip sport problems

Hey folks We bought a 3 bike grip sport rack a while ago and are having trouble trying to fit three bikes on it. It seems that when we place the third on the pedals from it end up rubbing on the 2nd bikes lower main frame tube. The middle pedal slot looks slightly out of line but it...
  19. S

Fake top tube / cross bars for bike racks

Anyone recommend a good and cheap fake top tube bar? I have been looking around but as per usual buying from your local bike shop in Australia is a no go because of the stupidly overpriced products. It needs to fit round a Giant Glory 2011 with Fox 40's if that matters and be quick release...
  20. S

Selling an SX trail

Hey folks (mods - sorry if this is the wrong place) Im trying to decide whether its worth selling my 2008 SX trail as Im not sure if i will get any money for it. Its amazing to ride but I cant justify having two bikes when a baby is on the way. Its in reasonable condition as can be expected...